ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CITP Lotherton Hall 16/09/12

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Cars in the park is to be held at Lotherton Hall near leeds on the 16th September 2012.

Full details are held on the website;

http://www.carsinthepark.org.uk/

You basically register and get entrance for £3. Judging by the quality of cars that have already registered it looks like it could be a good day!

Anyone fancy it?

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
can I get a lift with you Jim? If I'm not on holiday - need to check with woman.

top of the pyramid
might be in for this, going to have to check when my flight gets in (hopefully early in the morning)

I might try and get to this, Are people registering there cars or is there spectator parking cant see anybody wanting to look at my standard ph1 lol

172 Cup
Just spoke to the organisers - if you want your car 'in the show' you pre-reg and pay £3 (plus a fiver pp for access to the grounds/house).

If you just want a nosey about you just pay the fiver pp for access to the grounds/house.