ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Classic Mini Project Thread (pic heavy)

172 / classic mini
Well this was my first car which I still have and still love to drive on summer days. I'll let the pictures do the talking :)

This is how it looked when I first got it
dsc01971t.jpg

dsc01953p.jpg

The interior was completely standard, so i bought some new cobra buckets to give it the go kart feel, along with a colour-coded steering wheel, new mats, door cards, silver door handles, pioneer head-unit, centre console, gear knob and new pioneer 13" speakers on the back shelf, front speaker pods and 6X9's under the back seat.

dsc0106gm.jpg

35kvejp.jpg

9hpdlu.jpg

next up.. private plate
20012008352.jpg

Then new Angel Eye headlights

24fwi21.jpg

And two Spot lights..

orj62r.jpg

2gyd3bk.jpg

Along came the 13X7 alloys
zwhifq.jpg

Riding high :p This was just to try them on for after the sport arches were fitted...

hwhkwk.jpg

Gave the engine a tidy..ish and the boot. note the school books ;P
3dlqr.jpg

2nhhsgz.jpg

New jewel style rear lights

1265r1d.jpg

Some K&N love!
sfgvx1.jpg

9u6mjd.jpg

Two more spotlights and as it stands now :)

5zak5.jpg

(Aerial bobber has gone, the girlfriend being girly :p)
Not too sure on what to do next, would be nice to afford a supercharger... lol. the exhaust is already a single bore sports, and its got a 1300 head at the moment, so would it be worth upgrading to a 1380?

C+C welcome, also any extra things i could do? :) hope you enjoy it

VX220
love the exterior! but the interior not so much, at the end of the day your the one who drives it so your choice. a good job though