ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the Focus ST today...

Looks lovely.

What map you going for? You won't regret mapping it, just remember to not use full boost under 3k rpm in 5th or 6th as a general rule once mapped, clutch killing territory!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Looks great :cool: as above be interested to see who you chose to map

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
My pal had a bluefin chip on his old ST along with a mongoose exhaust. It went like a stabbed rat

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
My mates just had his re-mapped, along with exhaust, induction, intercooler and RS clutch. He has far too much money.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I like these from the side and rear. It's just the front i'm not keen on. Oh and the MPG's...lol

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Cheers for the comments. I will probably get a bluefin stage one map loaded. I don't want to go over the top with mods as I'll probably flog this within the next year or so...

I run Bluefin on mine, good thing is its a piece of piss to do yourself and you get stage 2/3 included in the price if you want to go that far. Their stage 1 is a little "conservative" compared to others gains wise, but that also means its easier on the clutch.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
I run Bluefin on mine, good thing is its a piece of piss to do yourself and you get stage 2/3 included in the price if you want to go that far. Their stage 1 is a little "conservative" compared to others gains wise, but that also means its easier on the clutch.

Will the power increase be considerably noticeable?

Yeah major difference, boosts harder and holds onto it for longer in the rev range as well as the obvious increased power and torque. Best modification you can do to one is map it, I say it a lot but it transforms the car.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
defo get it mapped it done, I have been in Joes it goes well on the Bluefin, I have revo and love it only others I have been in have had revo as well.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
defo get it mapped it done, I have been in Joes it goes well on the Bluefin, I have revo and love it only others I have been in have had revo as well.

Can a Revo chip be put back to standard easily enough like a bluefin?

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
It's not the same as the bluefin but you can buy a switch to change between maps tho it's £150 extra