ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleethorpes car show 2010

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
is anyone in the area off to the show this year as ive been asked to go on a stand there woop woop

all money goes to charity

its at the humberston school 6th june

clio 182
ill b going, with car too on show. my cuz got me in as he's a member of max'd car club. they want as many cars as poss their n on show as its gunna b the last one.

see you there!

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
same stand as me yeah i heard it was the last one martyn finishing them

who's your cousin ?? what car ??

clio 182
andy, used to have a white mint supra, now got a 1.8t a4 grey/blue colour. do you know what time its on till on sunday etc?

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
yeah we gotta be at the gate no later than 9am and out bout half 5ish if you fancy it im meeting up with a m8 in immingham do you want to meet me at the bluestone in the morning and drive down

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
ok then n the bluestone pub in immingham am meeting up with matty in his saxo and i think were meeting few more on the way

see you there try get next to each other aswell some good pictures needed to go on here