ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.4 S

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
And a recent picture after a quick polish, excuse the rubbish iPhone quality.

IMG_0021.jpg

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Exact same car as mines!
Same colour bonnet badge too!
As for the rest well mines still has a broken mirror and standard alloys :(

I now want HID kit for mines... Link me where you got them for £60?
Easy to fit yourself?

Stagecoach Ticket
Love this car think it looks really good i would be tempted by one of these if i dnt get on with the ph1 172

BMW E36 328
Only just seen this thread, like what you have done so far mate, subtle mods, nice and clean, perfect

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Exact same car as mines!
Same colour bonnet badge too!
As for the rest well mines still has a broken mirror and standard alloys :(

I now want HID kit for mines... Link me where you got them for £60?
Easy to fit yourself?

Yes takes 5 minutes to fit! Got them off a member off here, MT AUDIO drop him a PM :)

Love this car think it looks really good i would be tempted by one of these if i dnt get on with the ph1 172

Thanks :D Hopefully gonna get hold of some springs for a subtle drop to smarten it up a little more.

Only just seen this thread, like what you have done so far mate, subtle mods, nice and clean, perfect

Thanks man, glad its appreciated :)

Clio 1.2 51 Mk2 Ph2
Do you need to cut any wires for the HID ???

i have the sidelight LED's and hate that the LED's dont match the headlights

Clio mk2 ph1 "S"
nice mods i have the same model (first car) only done the ph2 light mod so far, hoping to change the alloys soon.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Do you need to cut any wires for the HID ???

i have the sidelight LED's and hate that the LED's dont match the headlights

Nope just plug and play. Really easy to fit. Yeah I've removed my sidelights as I did have some eBay specials but they started flickering so I just took them off haha.

nice mods i have the same model (first car) only done the ph2 light mod so far, hoping to change the alloys soon.

Cheers buddy, yeah its a decent little motor. Easy on my wallet while I'm studying anyway :)

Looking good this mate! Might consider a Ph1 when i change cars next.

Thanks man, yeah I was a little unsure when I got it about the style of the PH1 but its growing on me now.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Car is currently giving me 44mpg on my travels to uni everyday :cool:

Admittedly driving like a grandad so its no fun :(

Tango'd PB 1.2 16V
I found my old beesting aerial off my wreck the other day if you want that lad.
You need a set of silvatechs for the rear lights. ;)
HID kit looks smart as.
Considering one for mine, but i'm unsure on wiring it up? All the ballast shizzle?
You colour coding the rest of it silver at all?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Hi i own i 1.4 like yours but the none sport kind what is the diffrence between them :)

Mine has dual optics, 'sport' seats and white dials, different alloys as standard too iirc. And to be fair I think thats the only difference as mine is not sporty at all!

I don't think mines is giving me that high mpg lol... B roads ftw!

Haha I like how you roll ;) Although my wallet doesn't when I'm in that mood lol.

I found my old beesting aerial off my wreck the other day if you want that lad.
You need a set of silvatechs for the rear lights. ;)
HID kit looks smart as.
Considering one for mine, but i'm unsure on wiring it up? All the ballast shizzle?
You colour coding the rest of it silver at all?

Cheers man, yeahh I might buy another set off eBay. Mate I'd deffo get a HID kit, best mod I've ever bought tbh I love them at night. Really easy to wire up although I'm not sure if yours would be any different? Theres so much I want to do but my part time wage just can't cover it :( If I could I'd get it colour coded all round and a nice subtle drop. Just findin the cash as the 3 points I've got on my insurance has killed me this year </3

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Start colour coding it ;) start with side bunostrips and the spoiler...

I'm in the process of that at the moment...
Get holts paint off eBay ;) pretty decent colour match...
Also need grey primer and clear laquer though

Other than that it's pretty sweet man :)

Maybe spray the alloys anthracite...

And finally get lows ( budget it ftw! Keep an eye on eBay for spring kits going cheap )

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Right there should be some decent updates to this thread over the next few weeks. Took some parts off the car today to be colour coded

IMG_0123-1.jpg

Also taken the fog light surrounds to be done aswell

IMG_0124-1.jpg

mx_champ doing the spraying for me

First coat of primer

IMG_0125-1.jpg

I'm going back tomorrow and he should of had them sprayed up then so I'll take some pictures and if they're dry get them fitted! I'm also getting the front and rear bumper coded which will be done next week, then I will be ordering some 60mm springs :)

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Got my side skirts today

IMG_0130-1.jpg

How the car looks atm :cool:

IMG_0128-1.jpg

IMG_0129-1.jpg

Trail fit of the side skirts, can't wait to get them fitted.

IMG_0131-1.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

Jap Box
Looks good and nice plans too :)

Out of interest, where did you get the skirts from and how will they be fitted? looking for a pair myself.

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
no got the colour coded spoiler and bump strips on yet?

mine will be pretty similar in few weeks time! albeit without lowering and side skirts on

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Got the spoiler and half of the bump strips fitted. I'll take a picture tomorrow, and should be gettin everythin else back for Saturday evening. So I'll get some pictures up then :)

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I've had my bullets smoothed over, being painted up tomorrow with the rest of the stuff. I actually can't wait to get the stuff fitted :D

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Got everything back and fitted yesterday bar the smooth bullets which I'll be picking up and fitting on Tuesday, really pleased with the results and cannot wait to get the front and rear bumper colour coded now too. I've also ordered a Skoda splitter off a member from here but its not arrived yet so I'll get that fitted as soon as it comes. Anyway here's a few pictures after I rinsed off the car this morning.

DSCF0391.jpg

DSCF0393.jpg

DSCF0396.jpg

DSCF0395.jpg

And I really like this last picture for some reason

DSCF0394.jpg

Comments appreciated :)

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Haha does me fine! I took my rear badges off to colour code :) snapped the Clio one though oops! Trip yo scrappys for me lol

Ps your car makes me want silver visions sooooooo bad!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I'm tempted to get mine debadged, I might have a trip to scrappy soon see if I can pick up some cheap parts :cool: Yeah silver visions are awesome, mine are cheap ones off eBay and have been perfect. Gonna order some more off Ebay for the rears tonight.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Got my Skoda splitter today so got that fitted asap

DSCF0398.jpg

DSCF0399.jpg

DSCF0400.jpg

DSCF0402.jpg

DSCF0406.jpg

DSCF0409.jpg

DSCF0407.jpg

Very pleased with it, loads better than the old one.