ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 cup, 34k - value

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
My mate is selling his clio 172 cup...

It's only done 34k just been mot'd and passed with flying colours as you'd kind of hope for.
It's very clean and only been used as a commuter in his ownership for the last 9 years.
Before that my other mate had it and never used it and I also know who the first owner was.
So I know the car is a very good genuine car and prob one of the best examples out there.

Now I don't really need another car especially a lightweight 12 Yr old Clio but at the right price be a shame to miss out on it.

Only thing is camblet was done around 4 years ago or 12k lol. What cost of camblet service on a non A/c cup?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Id pay 3K for it if it was tip top condition, perhaps a tad less as the cambelt is due soon.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
I thought 3 was about a fair value but might have to wait a while for a buyer at that ? I mean can't see much of a market for a really low mileage clio?

5k what was mileage on that??

Status
Not open for further replies.