ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 @ Spa Francorchamps - 120 Mb

the mini was the championship winning car from holland or something.

full slicks, 220/225 BHP, Coilovers, Camber, stripped, caged - a race car not a road car...

/y0z

dk

911 GTS Cab
couldn't wait so am d/l anyway, nice fast server though mate, maxing my connection out!

yes, i know, its my server ;-)

it can be a little tempramental, but it is quick...

yes, its my birthday party trip.

was talking to dai tonight, and have been looking back at all the pictures and videos.

including steve owning you in his FRS and him having 150 odd on the clock...

/y0z

Last edited:
  VaVa
y0z2a said:
yes, i know, its my server ;-)

it can be a little tempramental, but it is quick...

yes, its my birthday party trip.

was talking to dai tonight, and have been looking back at all the pictures and videos.

including steve owning you in his FRS and him having 150 odd on the clock...

/y0z

Nice vid fella. You going to take the Cup back there once it's all done? If only for a comparison video!!

I remember the vid of Dave getting seriously owned by the FRS.... Had Dave left the handbrake on? ;-)

dk

911 GTS Cab
LOL, those were the days, that vid is awesome! (FRS vs. 182)

I so wanna go back there, my favourite track ever by far!

dk

911 GTS Cab
lagerlout1 said:
Nice vid fella. You going to take the Cup back there once it's all done? If only for a comparison video!!

I remember the vid of Dave getting seriously owned by the FRS.... Had Dave left the handbrake on? ;-)
LOL, great vid, low down he had nothing on me but high end he destroyed me with all that extra BHP, torque and on full boost!

I was happy to lose, but then after that the revo'd LCR owned the FRS so that made it all better;)

I love track days, especially ones on F1 circuits!

172, Tiguan
Good times. Gone forever? What a hoot that trip was. If we wern't smashed in a bar we were going round the best tracks in Europe, what a holiday!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I love Spa so much! haven't been round it since they changed the busstop, but it's one of few drivers tracks left!

Yoz ur grammer at the end of the vid makes no sence! lol.

I am pulling this at 10 o'clock when the dell engineer arrives as it is killing the bandwidth.

AJR - I was buzzing... you never make much sense when its like that.

Jon_r - Good times. Gone forever? I doubt it... some of the people have changed or gone away for a while, but it i think that they will be back...

/y0z

Last edited:

Lee

BMW M2C
I'm just uploaded all my movies from the trip. There's 3 in car with me, 2 from the pitwall with y0z2a showing he has the loudest car of the day and one of the Lambo cruising past me. Should be up in 10 minutes, then I'll post the link.

172, Tiguan
Its one big blast from the past today! Can't wait Lee.

Can't believe I've got so little footage from that trip.

Lee

BMW M2C
haribo8 said:
nevermind the GT3, that mini completely took you both out clean!!

He was a complete nutter, overtaking when and where he felt like it. The car was being setup for a race series IIRC.