ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Widearch evo 2
Only my opinion but depending on previous track experience why not buy a standard / lightly modded 172/182 take it to track with a spare set of tyres and enjoy the process. Few track days down the line then look to add cage and other more focused parts.

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172 Ph1 2001
Bought a 172 for £550 me, about 650 spent on it, tyres most important IMO. (Yoko AD08r's)
Probably gone a bit mad by buying a roll cage last weekend, but hey, safety first
Not touching the performance yet- 165 bhp will do me for the next few month. Pulls like a train.
Then remap, matched inlets and bigger exhaust manifold methinks, later this year or next

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome along bud :smile:

Exactly as Chris has said... I bought mine cheap (and dead) and I've been enjoying the process of 'fiddling' for want of better terminology. You'll enjoy the process ,ore if you do it yourself, however, you'll spend more money this way, but at least you'll know it's been done to your standards

Enjoy the forum :up: