ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 bike racks.

clio 182 cup
hi, im going away and wanted to take a couple of mount bikes but theres a problem i cant find anywhere that sells them?

Anyone ever used one or no where i can get one n how much?? Want a good one that aint gunna scratch it:D.

Thanks

Christ, this takes me back...

I tried several rear-mounted racks when I had my Clio - some certainly fit but I was never happy with them. The combination of firm suspension and "spirited" driving would always cause the straps to loosen off a bit...

The roofbars are the best option by far IMO. Other place to try for them is www.skidrive.co.uk, usually much of a sameness for price. Some of the Mont Blanc carriers are good too, just fitted some to my wife's Fabia and they're on par with the Thule mounts but were cheaper.

How much you pay for it m8:D

The kit i have is:
Thule foot pack 750
Thule fitting kit 1119
Thule bars 761
Thule one key system
Thule proride 591 x2

I got mine all through work at a discounted price, plenty of deals on the net.

I would really recomment any of the thule range. Think about it, if thats your pride and joy no.2 then your don't want it to fall off and cost you loads. I've done over 900miles with that on the roof, you notice the drag a bit. Roof mounted is the safest option.

http://www.roofbox.co.uk this complete package can be had for £250

Dodgy one
Thule FTW

IMG_0230.jpg

Same kit as described above

Discounted 1*2 parts
the roof mounted system is the best way to go if you can afford (and go for the thule stuff its awsome) but my pendle strap-on rack with hatch higgers fit fine aswell for a rear rack