ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 bonnet info

evo 6 182 cup imprez
hi guys been having problems with the bonnet ,i thought it was the hindge so i had it replaced for free with local dealer,bonnet closes flush on the left side but isnt flush on the right side any ideas guys,do you think bonnet could be twisted ?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
surely it would take a lot of impact to twist a bonnet?! are you sure its not just the rubber spacer incorrectly adjusted?

evo 6 182 cup imprez
il have a look mate ,probly take it off again and lay it flush on the floor to see if its straight,doing my head in this is:S

evo 6 182 cup imprez
Picture 038.jpg

Ford Mundano
may be stating the obvious but are there not adjusters that wind up and down each side under the bonnet near the lights, sure that one isn't wound fully up?

evo 6 182 cup imprez
that dent has been made by me i put a little pressure on it while trying to close ,yes am going to have a try to adjust the bonnet adjusters today and see what happens.