ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 front grill removal??

Clio 182, Megane 225
Sorry for being such an idiot, trying to remove the front grill so it can be taken away for respraying. Undone the first two clips under the bonnet but what else is holding it on?

A friend of mine says it clips in at the bottom and if I pull the grill gently it will come off. And the grill is being stubborn and not moving, surely I've missed something?

Cheers for any help given

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
It clips in at the bottom. If you don't value the skin on your hands you can get in and undo them with a screwdriver

Some people give them a sharp blow at the bottom to unclip them but this can damage it.

If you have the time and space, whip the bumper off. It makes it so much easier

Clio 182, Megane 225
I'll give it a good go at the weekend I didnt get time to do it tonight. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
100% do not let AJ over to help whack the front grill out.

6899121_CHIEF%20CONSTABLE%20NORMA%20GRAHAM%20FIFE%20CRASH%20FEBRUARY%202012%20THE%20RENALT%20CLIO%20THAT%20WAS%20INVOLVED%20IN%20T.jpg