ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182s near Brands Hatch???

Monaco RS Clio 172
yeah ide hill sounds great to me too

I hope mine being virtually totally standard bar painted calipers is not embarassing for me lol

I know you lot like your mods :p

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Hey hey, standard is good, im usually one of the only non sports!

So 21st it is then! shall we say 7pm at the glass recycling point?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Only if you do mine, i cant cause i have a bad back :dapprove:

Monaco RS Clio 172
the calipers came out lovely jubbly.. the car wants a wash over again now as I was out in it last night lol

actually talking of std, I did bung my air filter on and it sounded lovely, but I was told it was a pile of crap (the filter) and was gonna cause damage due to poor filtering and above all else was actually taking power away from the car due to lack of cold air. so the air box is back on until I can lay my hands on a decent bmc cda or maxogen.

I have been negotiating buying a full magnex cat back also but I love the 182 rear exit style so may opt for the k-tec 172 conversion for it.

as for recycling place, where abouts is it?.. if you were coming from sevenoaks way, you get to those lights and turn left towards ide hill thru the narrow parts, and I take it that it is quite simple from there?.. lol

I may not be able to make it until 7.30 pm.. but I will be there :)

I will get pics of calipers as soon as I wash and get my camera out. they do look nice. I chose yellow against the monaco blue paintwork.

they were a right (insert-swear-word-here) to clean up before painting and overall, in one day I had off work, took me 7 hours.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Yeah left by tellytubby school just follow it all through the windy bits past the woodman pub on left keep going untill you get to the top of the hill - not too fast or you'll end up ploughing into us! - and the layby is on ur right

Village Hall Lay-by
Ide Hill
Sevenoaks
Ide Hill
TN14 6JG

Monaco RS Clio 172
bloody hell you mean there!

that is... ~2 miles from my mums place.

I drive past that v.often :)

Monaco RS Clio 172
it is right on a dodgey bend if you're coming from sevenoaks.. where if you lose it, you're going off the edge of what looks like a cliff lol

Monaco RS Clio 172
sorry to post again , I realise this is 3 in a row and so I will now shut up, just wanted to quickly post to 182si and anyone else interested, rough pics I just took of the car with the calipers. I know it is very dusty. believe it or not, I washed this the other day. but that tree that it is parked next to has spat dust all over it! no longer parking there lol

all here:

http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s329/lbenmore2k8/clio/

main ones of calipers:

rear
http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s329/lbenmore2k8/clio/102_0168.jpg

front
http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s329/lbenmore2k8/clio/102_0169.jpg

dirty due to brake dust.. not bad paint job just to add lol

others
http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s329/lbenmore2k8/clio/102_0170.jpg
http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s329/lbenmore2k8/clio/102_0161.jpg

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Yes there! its only a few miles from me too. know the road like the back of my hand!

Did own 172 Cup + 182FF
I'll be there, work allowing. Be good to meet some fellow Cliosporters. Here's mine pictured at the top of Cudham Lane South.

DSCF4008.jpg

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Pete, your parked in my thinking spot!! its really pretty when the sun is out after its snowed :)!! quite often go down the nower and along pilgrims way to get home!

Monaco RS Clio 172
fun lanes they are... I have had some great little drives home by myself don't there lol

I hope nobody minds my girlfriend coming along with me :p

Did own 172 Cup + 182FF
Pete, your parked in my thinking spot!! its really pretty when the sun is out after its snowed :)!! quite often go down the nower and along pilgrims way to get home!

That's funny, because to everyone in Bromley, that is known as 'the fly tipping' spot :mad: .

Beautiful up there. I generally head up there everytime it snows to mess about in cars. It is always heaviest there with nothing to hit other than banks when you are sliding about :evil:

Pilgrims way is a proper rally special stage at night along there. No really sharp turns so you can carry mad speed if you know the roads. :D

fad

Clio 182 FF
I'm not far away in Dartford about 6 miles away from Brands

dscf0033.jpg

Didnt know there were so many local cars! Always take the way home via Routam down past Brands.

Someone is West Kingsdown bought my mate Brads Black 172 FF...still havent seen that aroun neither

fad

Clio 182 FF
Well outskirts of Dartford near Darenth so I cannot be tarred with this brush! Although I was born and raised in the Ghetto of West Dartford!

Luckily I work in Maidstone so I get a nice drive into work although due to doing 18k in 6 month it barely made it though its MOT lol!

fad

Clio 182 FF
Brighton run? I actually don't know anyone off here yet....is it like any of the Pistonheads runs...but with french shopping cars instead?

fad

Clio 182 FF
Sweet what is the date I shall renew my rear brakes (which I may add is ripping me a new asshole) and try and make an appearance.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One

That's funny, because to everyone in Bromley, that is known as 'the fly tipping' spot :mad: .

Beautiful up there. I generally head up there everytime it snows to mess about in cars. It is always heaviest there with nothing to hit other than banks when you are sliding about :evil:

Pilgrims way is a proper rally special stage at night along there. No really sharp turns so you can carry mad speed if you know the roads. :D

^knowsit! just watch out for rogue deer... i found out after running over one luckily no damage and the deer ran off!

I thinki any quiet lane is a fly tipping spot tbh, its fecking awful tbh, i think they should have their hands cut off. although it will be greatly reduced with this LEZ. Talking of LEZ what a load of gobsh!te fecking Ken Livingstone should be shot its putting peole out of business :mad::mad:

Rant over!