ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 Silverstone Track day 6/3/09

RS 200
The pictures from my track day on the Silverstone GP circuit. Good to meet Steve, the cup looked good :approve:

02.jpg

08.jpg

07.jpg

05.jpg

09.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Me looking like a right ..... ready to go out. :eek:

15.jpg

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
cool pics, the 197 in black look wicked. tbh, there isn't a colour i don't really like on the 197. I think they all look cool.

white - the racer/track look.

RB - wild

albi/red - so bright and in your face. especially albi

nimbus - understated and subtle

black - mean!

LY - ... my least fav but still looks nice.

320d
Car doesn't look out of place there atall with the supercars etc.

I'd love to do silverstone, know it like the back of my hand from forza lol

Turbo LY R27
Looks fun,

but the car could be a 1.2 in those pics:eek:

Hows that?

Nice pics mate, what did it feel like on track. I took a 182 cup on the GP circuit once, was awsome, i beat some cars i didnt think i could lol! Im desperate to take my R27 there in the summer.

RS 200
Hows that?

Nice pics mate, what did it feel like on track. I took a 182 cup on the GP circuit once, was awsome, i beat some cars i didnt think i could lol! Im desperate to take my R27 there in the summer.

It felt good as you would expect in the corners but was humbled down the straights that Silverstone has just by the types of cars that were there on the day, such as a couple of Aston Martins, 2 or 3 GT3 RS's, M3's and M5's amongst others. Good fun day though :approve: