ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2 ph2 instrument panel upgrade

Clio MK2 1.5dci 65hp
Hi there,
I have clio 1.5dci 65hp 2003 (2004 first registration) and have this panel:
277062841cef015eb66copy.jpg

and I want to upgrade it to this one:
hqdefault.jpg

or this one:
DSC00149.jpg

I have searched the web for more information, but didn't found anything. I have found information about older models laguna and scenic.
I have noticed that the clusters are with same wirings behind but I'm not sure if the diagrams are too.

Do I have to make some changes and what do I need to do that? Is there any thread about this... French forums are welcome too..
I need to show all information about my trip and fuel consumption.

Thank you!

Clio MK2 1.5dci 65hp
Any ideas? or maybe schema...

I'll be really happy if it is plug 'n play.. but I'm thinking that this is just a dream..

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
You can upgrade to the bottom ones, plug and play but your mileage is stored in your clocks so try and get clocks with slighty higher mileage and then change your clocks when they match.

or do as I have and lose 5800 miles from your car

Clio MK2 1.5dci 65hp
You can upgrade to the bottom ones, plug and play but your mileage is stored in your clocks so try and get clocks with slighty higher mileage and then change your clocks when they match.

or do as I have and lose 5800 miles from your car
And the board computer will give me the info of fuel consumption just like that? Isn't it necessary to make some electrical modification for right stalk to start functioning the button that change the info on dash?