ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 available on 0% finance?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Think you can have it on 0% finance if your deposit is substantial enough and loan period of 3 years.

I think.

well i wanted to put 10k down and and i said that but it was either one or the other, 0% pay 17.5k or pay 10k and the rest on 4.8% or pay outright and pay 0%, i paid 15k outright

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
For the 0% £17.5k deal, they will sell the car to the finance company for £15k or so (the £2.5k 'discount' will cover the finance charges, allowing you a 'perceived 0% rate'). Hence why you were able to 'barter' it down to that level ...

I run finance programs ;)

Meg 250/E36 Touring
All UK Renault dealers will be offering 0% with NIL deposit at this time

PM me if you want a price

Richard

You can get 0% easily.

I said I wanted to put down £16k as a deposit, and pay the rest at 0%, and they smiled and said it wouldn't be a problem.

why what did you buy? At the time when i ordered mine, they had just launched and noone was doing both.
i would have put less down if they offered it

Last edited:
  Meg 250/E36 Touring
If your putting down a sizeable deposit, it's not necessarily worth taking a 0% option.

Using your own cash will, of course, have a cost attached to it (in the form of interest lost)

Speak to a business manager at any Renault dealer and (if they are worth their salts) they should genuinly work out the best finance route for you - and illustrate it to you.

Tangoed Works
business managers at car dealerships suck ass. they talk to you like your stupid and just make you want to walk.

the funniest is when you have already said you want to buy paying cash but they still reel them out.

RB 182
business managers at car dealerships suck ass. they talk to you like your stupid and just make you want to walk.

the funniest is when you have already said you want to buy paying cash but they still reel them out.

Exactly, the g/f wanted a new Fiesta Zetec S, said she had cash but they still blabbed on about FordFinance etc. No, C A S H.