ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 20Ltr 16v

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Looked after?? Hasn't been raced???

Bodged 6x9's, mahoosive sub box, an Air filter from what looks like the bottom of the sea....

What planet are these people from?!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  BG V6, LY 182
Looked after?? Hasn't been raced???

Bodged 6x9's, mahoosive sub box, an Air filter from what looks like the bottom of the sea....

What planet are these people from?!

"JUST LOST MY LICENCE"

ofc it hasnt been raced.......

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  VX220
same guy sold a ped on ebay. this was the description:
WELCOME TO MY AUCTION FOR MY GILERA RUNNER 125 CC NEEDS A LITTLE BIT OF WORK FOR MOT LOTS OF MONEY SPENT HAS MEROSSERCE KEXURST AND HAS BEEN TUNED VERY FAST BIKE.IT HAS NO MOT OR TAX AS IV GOT A CAR NOW SO NO LONG NEED THE BIKE FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THE BIKE IS ON A S REG AND HAS 1000 POUND SPENT ON IT BACK LAST YEAR IT IS A VERY FAST BIKE.ANY MORE IMFORMATION CAN CONTACT ME ON 07824 173875 THANKS CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY PLEASE.....RELISTED DUE TO TOTAL TIME WASTER IM SELLIN FOR SPARES OR REPAIRS SO IF WINNIN BIDDER WINS AND DONT PAY THEN I WILL REPORT TO EBAY AND WILL LEAVE A NEGITIVE FEEDBACK..

If somebody actually bought something off him i think they are probably more special than he is!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Goliath I
Could send a comment:

Hi seller,
I may be interested but without the stupid lights, without the stupid speaker, without the stupid steering wheel cover, without the stupid air filter and without the stupid excuses then we may have a deal.

p.s please remove any other stupid accessories on there before I come and view. thanks