ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Badge

Renault Clio 172 Ph 2
Hi

Just a thought, at the weekend I de-badged the LHD side of the boot leaving me with just the 'Clio' badge. With out going all MarcVXR on you I'm happy with the clean look of no badges, but with the boot having two holes if you remove the 'Clio' badge, has anyone thought in the past about having a badge made that would replace the 'Clio' badge with a Clio Sport logo badge with the locating pins.

Thoughts are welcome, negative as well.

John

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
not seen it but have seen the new style "clio" sticky badges places over the holes. and it looks ok.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
DSC01659.jpg

fankoo.. ;)

Renault Clio 172 Ph 2
I was thinking of a rectangle shape with chamfered edges, 3mm thick, white back ground with the Clio Sport logo over the top,

John

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Hmm he's just hating mate..plenty of haters on here..

I wouldn't class it as hating.

I just can't STAND those generic stick on letters. Every chav and his 9 yr old kid has got them plastered on all sorts of shite round here, spelling their name, their crew tag, abusive words etc etc

Might as well have just left the standard clio badge on, or pay yhr price and have it smoothed properly

In my opinion, of course

1 Series Coupe

I just can't STAND those generic stick on letters. Every chav and his 9 yr old kid has got them plastered on all sorts of s**te round here, spelling their name, their crew tag, abusive words etc etc

Might as well have just left the standard clio badge on, or pay yhr price and have it smoothed properly

In my opinion, of course

They arn't halfords stick on letters? They are the new Clio badges off the MK3....

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

I just can't STAND those generic stick on letters. Every chav and his 9 yr old kid has got them plastered on all sorts of s**te round here, spelling their name, their crew tag, abusive words etc etc

In my opinion, of course

not very well educated on your Renaults mate are u..

the badge is a genuine mk3 clio badge direct from renault...

hater indeed!!

...bold coming from an rsi driver

in my opinion of course

lol, am I slating the car? No. In fact, I love 172's on turini's

I just don't like the badge, thats all.

its a cup so it has those wheels as standard...
then again, your a freshman so you may need abit more schooling

myself along with a fair majority on here will pick that car, with the badges over yours anyway

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
people dont like it because its different...

people on here dont like change...

i think they are scared of it TBQFH

edit: i actually think it looks good and think the car looks awesome

Last edited:
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
btw the rear lights are very rare and sell on the forum for £160 or more 2nd hand.

incase u didnt like them either..

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
tis a mint 172 cup mate with tasteful mods not a "chav wagon"

rsi pmsl u cant say anythin lol

Oh dear oh dear

Are we getitng into a dick swinging competition??

All I said is I dont like the badge. Deary me. Are you unable to take criticism?

As for the RSi? Who gives a shite? I don't preofess it to be the bestest ride ever, pwns on joo, etc etc

Like i have said previously. Lovely car, aint denying that, just not a fan of the badges.

Now, don't get all keyboard Conan. If we all liked exactly the same thing, the world would be a very boring place, wouldnt it??

tis a mint 172 cup mate with tasteful mods not a "chav wagon"

rsi pmsl u cant say anythin lol

Oh dear oh dear

Are we getitng into a dick swinging competition??

All I said is I dont like the badge. Deary me. Are you unable to take criticism?

As for the RSi? Who gives a s**te? I don't preofess it to be the bestest ride ever, pwns on joo, etc etc

Like i have said previously. Lovely car, aint denying that, just not a fan of the badges.

Now, don't get all keyboard Conan. If we all liked exactly the same thing, the world would be a very boring place, wouldnt it??

lol its what you said, if you said something like ''not keen on the badges'' then yeah, but you provoked with halfords and a rsi

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
but you provoked with halfords and a rsi

I never mentioned the RSi :S

Yes, agreed, I thought it was halfords lettering. I have since been made aware its the newer badges. Granted, I have accpeted that.

Hell, Even Gaz said he hated them :approve:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
but you provoked with halfords and a rsi

I never mentioned the RSi :S

Yes, agreed, I thought it was halfords lettering. I have since been made aware its the newer badges. Granted, I have accpeted that.

Hell, Even Gaz said he hated them :approve:
after a few weeks i did.. spent £4k on that car it was a shed when i bought it

So what, someone on here has an rsi, that doesn't mean that they can't have an opinion on things.

I personally am not a fan of the new 'clio' badge at all, I hate the way that it has to be spaced out to cover the holes on the boot for the other badge.

Most of this thread is completely off topic to say the least !

182kev

everyone has different opinions on all aspects of cars and car modifying be a pretty boring world if we all thought the same tbh :)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
there isnt a good looking clio badge really! best place is here
DSCF0440.jpg

DSCF0412.jpg

LOL! if only id didnt have holes mine would be removed :(

Mk3 SX
Bit off topic but...superb car mate. Badge looks ok but i think it suits the Mk3 better. Still like it though.

Porsche Boxster987S
GAZ that was an awesome wee motor. was the first sport i ever sat in. very nippy and looked stunning. shouldny have sold it :dapprove:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
that right there was a roundabout on THAT private runway eh...

cars only as good as its driver imo..

Porsche Boxster987S
that right there was a roundabout on THAT private runway eh...

cars only as good as its driver imo..

aye , loved that wee airfield. no bad driving tbh. was a few squeeky bum moments though on the RUNWAYS corners:eek: