ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio - Dead - Any recomended garages round here?

Hey guys,

Having a fair few problems with the clio at the moment.

On the way home from work the other day, was almost back, put my foot down a little to get up a hill.
The car just did not want to rev, it was if it was about to cut out, spluttering etc etc. The engine management light also started flashing (it has been on constant for ages)

Took it to renault down the road for a diagnostics and it came out as: -
Canister Purge Solenoid (Currently not connected)
Catalytic converter functional fault.
Destructive missfire

After talking to a few people, i changed the TDC sensor, but now the car actually wont start. And the EML is still on (would that turn off if the tdc was at fault and i fixed it?)

I am currently waiting on a new coilpack to try out to see if i can get it to start and will also check out the plugs etc (were only changed last year though)

Are there any recomended garages down here. I know there is MW Motorsport, but are there any others. Located in High Wycombe