ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio extreme 1.2... Mk2 ph1????

Clio 1.2 extreme
Morning all. I've bought my daughter her first car.. Its tidy enough has low mileage etc. The interior was tatty so I purchased a sports set from an online auction site. Good enough deal. However I am now only starting to realise how many variants there are of clios. Its on a 55 plate. I am now thinking this is a mk2 phase 1. I suspect the interior I have bought is a mk 2 phase 2. The back seats in the clio now has a one piece bench and back. The interior I have purchased has a two piece bench and back. Will the front seats still fit? Door cards etc etc..? I realise I will have to buy another one piece back seat. I am hoping rest of interior will fit. Any advice and answers would be gladly welcomed. Thanks all

Clio 172 Merc ML55
If it's on a 55 plate it'll be a ph2 (I expect it's a campus extreme?) Or possibly what some call a ph3, these had a slightly different front bumper but are virtually idental otherwise.

As for the seats/door cards etc, there shouldn't be an issue fitting, I'd be very surprised if Renault made the body she'll any differently. There should be the fittings in the floor of the body for the central mounts on a 2 piece rear bench. Before going out and buying any more interior I'd have a look and see if the centre fitting points are there for the bench, seatbelts and also the bases.

Clio 1.2 extreme
If it's on a 55 plate it'll be a ph2 (I expect it's a campus extreme?) Or possibly what some call a ph3, these had a slightly different front bumper but are virtually idental otherwise.

As for the seats/door cards etc, there shouldn't be an issue fitting, I'd be very surprised if Renault made the body she'll any differently. There should be the fittings in the floor of the body for the central mounts on a 2 piece rear bench. Before going out and buying any more interior I'd have a look and see if the centre fitting points are there for the bench, seatbelts and also the bases.

Ads.
Really appreciate the reply. Its a 1.2 extreme and says 172 on logbook. I will be giving it a thorough clean today and will look for the points mentioned by yourself. Thanks for your time and advice.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
This is really very odd. Pics do say a thousand words though, so get some pics up and I'm sure the mystery will be solved.