ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio II Angel Eyes

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Anyone checked out these Angel Eyes from K-tec? Are they any gud?
Cud b a nice upgrade frm standard lights.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm in a Lazy Mood Today, Just put a link in and you'll get more feed back,

I wouldn't listen to Timmay's Feedback, He was rocking Lexus Lights well into '07 :rasp:

Andy

RB 200 Cup!
they were black backed on a black car so f**k you:

get your windscreen fixed, your exhaust straightened and your wheels refurbed!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
they were black backed on a black car so f**k you:

get your windscreen fixed, your exhaust straightened and your wheels refurbed!

Hahaha :lolup: :lolup:

I'll get all that done on my Nice BLUE 182 :cool:

RB 200 Cup!
yes i do - andy your very helpful!

yes your car is a nice blue however not stunning like racing blue is

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
It will be, I shall take the Title of Nicest 182 on here in the Next Few Months, You know my plans Boyo and you know it will be sexual LOL

172 Cup
I've got a set of the chrome ones on my car and I think they're great! Defo some of the brightest halos Ive seen around. A great purchase in my humble opinion!

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

Last edited:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not a fan i'm afraid,

If your going to get some though go with the Black Backed one's, Get some Pics up if you do and I may stand corrected

Xenon's would be better but obviously don't come in Cheap

Andy

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Xenon version not available yet i dont think....?
Apparently these on k-tec use projector technique....wats that like?

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Thanx 4 posting the pic hickman....looks gud ur rite! I think uve got the same indicator bulbs as me (enigma if i rmbr rite).

172 Cup
I think if I was to get some now I'd choose the black ones tbh! I chose the chrome ones because I thort they looked more standard and suited the look of my car better. I shall prob change to the black ones at a later date.

Performance wise they seem to light up the round at least as well as the standard ones. It was hard to judge the difference as I swapped them due to a faulty standard headlight that was far too bright and could not be adjusted. Once I had them angle eye headlight ajusted they were great! Just make sure u get the alignment checked after u fit them as mine was majorly out!

172 Cup
Thanx 4 posting the pic hickman....looks gud ur rite! I think uve got the same indicator bulbs as me (enigma if i rmbr rite).

I've got the Osram blue tint diadem bulbs. Prob exactly the same product just from different manufacturers!

Clio Dynamique
my black ones, brilliant mod IMHO

1212345.jpg

niiiiiiiice im ordering mine from essexracing only 180 squid so not too bad and after seeing all of your guys angel eyes makes me want them even more soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice

CuZ

1.2 16v mk2 (ph3?)
my mates just got a clio with standard black surround headlights, he's agreed to do a straight swap, bonus! they'll look a lot better than my grey ones.

hey pinky, where are those rear lights from?

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Gotta say i think i like the black 1s.....would look gud against my pearl black bodywrk. Ive got the black rear lights already.....

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1999

i've got the same rear lights on my black clio & was thinkin of gettin these angel eyes in black. gonna swap my mates standard black headlights for my grey ones instead. much cheaper, more OEM

where do u get the standard clio dynamique lights in black frm???

Mk4 .:R32
Not a fan, they don't suit the shape of the headlight. They look alright on corsas (around the 2004/2005 model)