ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio II Angel Eyes

Fiesta ST
iv got angel eyes on mine, didnt get the from k tec thou got them of ebay from a company, there pretty cool, but not as good as the k tec ones for light beam length. need 80w in dipped to see properly.
let me no what you think, and the where 160 spounds

ABCD0016.gif

ABCD0017.gif

cheers
chaddy

Clio 1.8 8v RSi
Has anyone got angel eyes on their clio mk1s on here? Ive seen them for these and they look nice, but i dont want to be dissapointed if their not bright enough. Iv got angel eyes on my mk1 seat leon and they suck, powered buy 4 side light bulbs and hardly light up!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
It got hit pretty badly a long time before those pics were taken and never felt the same afterwards so I sold it and bought my suzuki, I like the suzuki but I really miss the clio after I'd put so much work into it, it was like an underpowered go kart :D

What a bummer! I say to my mates its like a "go kart" too..haha.:cool:
Where did it get smashed? I had a taxi driver take out my 1/4 panal but the new one
is spot on.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
What a bummer! I say to my mates its like a "go kart" too..haha.:cool:
Where did it get smashed? I had a taxi driver take out my 1/4 panal but the new one
is spot on.
it got hit on the driver side, right at the wheel so it was pretty close to being wrote off. The insurance sent it to a crap garage though and the steering never felt right and the impact of crash put a ripple in the roof. When they went to repair the roof they broke the sunroof but wouldn't repair it as they refused to believe the original damage to the roof was from the crash...

def liking that
Cheers

it got hit on the driver side, right at the wheel so it was pretty close to being wrote off. The insurance sent it to a crap garage though and the steering never felt right and the impact of crash put a ripple in the roof. When they went to repair the roof they broke the sunroof but wouldn't repair it as they refused to believe the original damage to the roof was from the crash...

def liking that
Cheers

What a bunch of plonkers!:S
Dont you feel like getting another?