ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio III Dynamique 1.2 TCE

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
Couple from the weekend

SG1L0231.jpg

196798_190925797616279_100000965800515_455275_5232807_n.jpg

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
Few more Photo's from Sunday. Apologies for the Pic whorin'

DSC_0359.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0321.jpg

DSC_0335.jpg

This one looks like it's out of a magazine or something with everyone around it lol

DSC_0351.jpg

I love this now, major improvement from how it looked on the first page, top work! Really deserves some black projector headlights to toughen up the front now.

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
Thanks guys

I love this now, major improvement from how it looked on the first page, top work! Really deserves some black projector headlights to toughen up the front now.

Yeah I know, think that'l be the next mod. Anyone know where to get them? Renault just?

Yeah I know, think that'l be the next mod. Anyone know where to get them? Renault just?

There's a few breakers websites about that do them, have a google. I'd also PM Wests Renault on here to see what sort of price he can get for you.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
I actually really like this great seeing where it was till now! I like the new direction good work

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Love it bud, im in love with those RM's though. Did you buy them off a lad with a VW?

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
What you using to get your rear camber?

Washers LOL

I dont like the multi coloured wheels. Think it would look better with all of the wheels the same. Apart from that, ;)

I actually really like this great seeing where it was till now! I like the new direction good work

Liking this alot actually glad things have improved since you first started

Thanks guys

Love it bud, im in love with those RM's though. Did you buy them off a lad with a VW?

Yeah, they came off a 9n3 Polo

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
I think you should paint your diamonds lyk your wheels, diamond a different colour to the back

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
I was thinking about doing the black textured plastic behind the diamopnd 1 colour and the diamond another. But not too sure yet

GTD, Lupo
Have you ever considered doing the recess on the rear bumper and the lip part on the front in a gloss black?

Car looks stunning. Really like it.

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
If your going to FCS do u have permission to stand next to your car and w**k?

Truly amazing progress well done looks Amazing :)

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
Thanks for the comments guys :) Should be for FCS this year :)

As for other plans, I don't think I'l do much more to this. Well, maybe an interior ;)