ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio injuries...

182 BG
The amount of times the wind has moved the bonnet on my Mk1 Clio and the little arm has unhooked itself... its alright until the wind blows the other way... Makes a nice lump on your head!!

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Typical scratched and cut hands doing general maintenance eg changing bulbs, tightening exhaust etc.

Most comical mistake was when under the car changing my seats over. One of the bolts was stupidly tight and after really yanking it came loose however i hit myself in the head with the wrench. I then moved my head away out of instinct and smashed the back of my head of the concrete floor. FML :(

Had a headache and a lump for a bit but no other damage

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Changing the oil filter is a good one if you dont remove the fuel rail cover and do it from above. Plenty of "teenage angst" style scratches up your arm doing it that way!

clio 172 cup
absolutely destroyed my fingers taking of the front grill off my 172 cup. what a b**ch!!! and ended up snapping 3 of the clips was not impressed. no matter how careful we all are these cars are meant to hurt us physically and in the pocket where i have no more money thanks to my car!!!

Clio 182 FF cup'd
I had just travelled a 300mile round trip to Newcastle and picked up a brand new yozza exhaust.. Finally got home and took the back box into the kitchen where my family eagerly awaited, I though it would be clever to walk in playing it like a trombone.. So I walk through the door and lift it to my face at the same time hitting myself full on in the eye with one of the metal exhaust hangers :S I had a massive black eye for a few weeks thanks to this :eek:

Other than that a few small cuts from the spanner slipping off bolts..

None
I had just travelled a 300mile round trip to Newcastle and picked up a brand new yozza exhaust.. Finally got home and took the back box into the kitchen where my family eagerly awaited, I though it would be clever to walk in playing it like a trombone.. So I walk through the door and lift it to my face at the same time hitting myself full on in the eye with one of the metal exhaust hangers :S I had a massive black eye for a few weeks thanks to this :eek:

Other than that a few small cuts from the spanner slipping off bolts..

FLOL! Hahaha that's properly given me the chuckles mate, kind of thing I'd do... Bet you got no sympathy?!

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I must admit that also made me laugh and sounded exactly the sort of self inflicted pain/suffering that happens to me...