ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio MK3 from Germany

Not a 320d
Thank god my exhaust isnt bent. 17" turinis in sumer yes pplz.

5 more days and its going on H&R's lowered by 50mm and 25m spacers.

Happy new year. xxx

Black Clio GT
mine will be done in a week or two -45mm h&r springs with 25mm h&r spacers they are sat on my desk at work.
ive decided not to bother with wheels yet prob spend the money on some b12 dampers and some strut braces ;-)
gonna get the mirror caps and side strips colour coded end of jan too.....

Clio MK3 GT
Hello Guys ...

I Would like to show you my new Number Plate Lamps :)

cimg0616largef5c8.jpg
cimg0617largeru7q.jpg
cimg0618largeq6lp.jpg

Greetz :)

Not a 320d
Moneys been debited out my account for coilovers and the spacers, f**k knows when ill get them as the company im getting them from are the worst communicating set of w*****s ive ever dealth with.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
great thread this :) what happened to the 18's? They looked great :)

Not a 320d
not a fan of the rs lettering.........
otherwise mint.

For once i quite like it. :eek::eek::eek:

Speaking of which. Had a play with a 197 round some roundabouts recently, they have a lot of grip, i was pushing mine and it was wet, we were coming off the roundabouts in 2nd gear and kaning it to about 70mph (Obviously). Its clear the 197 has mroe revs and longer ratios although theres not a massive amount in it. How id like to own a car with some torque.

Clio MK3 GT
Hello Community, today, the Weather was fine, so I still cleand my Coil an set it up for the new 18's :) @ rear i have go more low ... :)

06022010122largew6sk.jpg

06022010134larged6sj.jpg

06022010123large95ct.jpg

RS RIP
Jens das sieht aber gut aus mann !!
Ich wurde diesen H&R nimmer ándern ; absolut nicht noch tiefer !!

Das is echt hammermássig gut so ! :cool: Noch tiefer wird dumm aussehen

;)
This is Dutch-German telling him to leave the lowering alone and NOT change anything about the H&R setup because it looks SPANKING good this way, lowering any further would be stupid (my girl is from Berlin)

The wheels look very hammer !

Last edited:
  Clio MK3 GT
New Pics, after cleaning Session :)

New things:
- Breakes are painted in red
- @ front 10mm higher than before !!
- clean @ rear

cimg0683lqde.jpg
cimg0684cqpl.jpg

Greetings from Germany

Jens

vauxhall corsa vxr
i think you have just convinced me to stick with renault and get a gt, car looks superb mate good work

Cupped 200
Works a little different in Germany with the plates... as long as a legal combination isnt used atm you can get it for i think 20 euros. so the first letters are fix depending on where you live, the next letters and numbers are choosable if you want. max 2 letters and 4 numbers usually

Clio MK3 GT
Works a little different in Germany with the plates... as long as a legal combination isnt used atm you can get it for i think 20 euros. so the first letters are fix depending on where you live, the next letters and numbers are choosable if you want. max 2 letters and 4 numbers usually

Thats all right :) Maybe it costs only 13€ ^^