ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio trophy!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Serves you right, mate! :p LOL! You'll only regret selling it...

I know mate, I've wanted another for ages after 007 went belly up, however a city job and college coming up in september means I dont think I'll be able to afford to keep it or even have time to use it...properly :)

Chris u just need to get a diesel barge and be done with clio's, you never keep them in 1 piece for long or the car so they're just not the car for you anymore haha the amount of times you've put up future plans and then you sell lol, just get a VRS/Cupra and be done with it

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Chris u just need to get a diesel barge and be done with clio's, you never keep them in 1 piece for long or the car so they're just not the car for you anymore haha the amount of times you've put up future plans and then you sell lol, just get a VRS/Cupra and be done with it

Tbh mitch I always have decent plans for them but I get bored. I'm not bored of the trophy, I could just sit and look at it all day and be content.

I think I'm just going to keep it and keep it in the garage, I've just had an awesome quote off neil@greenlight and it makes no sense to get rid of it with the insurance coming down by £500

Ii Neil sorted me right out like, brought mine down by around 450ish from renewal price + the mods side of it is ideal as is the track insurance.

Just do the plans like I'm doing and not say what you're doing to it like I have, as you know this last 2/3weeks has been some spending for me but my true items list has not be told to anyone and that's how I'm going to keep it tbh

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I was gonna try and see a couple in Yorkshire but won't bother unless you pull out mate..

Been to see this today, like I said though ill give you first shout and might pursue it if you pull out mate... I think he will take less. Needs steering wheel, sach arent leaking but never been refurbed. Front tyres are close to the limit back got a couple mill.. Bodywork tidy but door handles are pink.. Front fog light broke and scuff on front bumper.. Engine seems sweet but I didnt test drive as didnt want to lead the guy on. Probably be a good one for my track outing..
Good luck

Cleared inbox for everyone's information, that was the car I was going to head down with the intention of buying yesterday, not keen on the idea of pink door handles though :(

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Cleared inbox for everyone's information, that was the car I was going to head down with the intention of buying yesterday, not keen on the idea of pink door handles though :(
For the price it's not a deal breaker.. If I know you're not interested I "may" have a punt... As promised I said I'd let you see it first. Where are you based?

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Don't be put off by the pink door handles. Easy enough to buy new / rectify if the rest of the car is worth it. Even the most loved-for Trophy's can suffer with the pink handles. :)

FRS
7b0c04f3c2b4221dfcc1e8fea09fee1d_zps93ea1ebd.jpg

​you want to buy one huh? ;)

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Just a quick one...Did they do the trophy in the whole of Europe? Never seen one over here.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
500 were made for the UK market, and bizarrely 50 went to Switzerland. C'est tout!

Of course privately some have made their way all over the place...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I heard of 4 cars now, some with 20k less miles than mine and they're in shocking condition.

Anyone buying on mileage only needs their head checked! Anyway i'd consider selling mine for the right price Will. Thread on mine easily found.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I heard of 4 cars now, some with 20k less miles than mine and they're in shocking condition.

Anyone buying on mileage only needs their head checked! Anyway i'd consider selling mine for the right price Will. Thread on mine easily found.

Waiting for Spring mate, ill have it when its had the paint correction you mentioned.. :) Waiting to see whether the finish could be any better..
​Whats it like under the bonnet?