ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio V6 - Doesnt seem right to me...

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
lol thats had loads of owners- was on ebay last year- went for around 10k IIRC-

S

weemark

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  197 CUP
I dont think they look like stickers :S. It looks more like it has been signed with a tip-ex pen and then a clear vinyl layed on top to stop it being rubbed off ?? And it may look like a LHD as the photo may have been flipped to fit the magazine cover.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the car was given away at a draw at a renault F1 factory tour and alonso (who drew the winner) signed it and posed for a few photos.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph1 track 172
I dont think they look like stickers :S. It looks more like it has been signed with a tip-ex pen and then a clear vinyl layed on top to stop it being rubbed off ?? And it may look like a LHD as the photo may have been flipped to fit the magazine cover.

you can cleary see the rectangular outline of the plastic sticker!!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
you can cleary see the rectangular outline of the plastic sticker!!

Its a clear protective sticker (similar to ventureshield) cut to this shape to protect the signature. Weemark is correct in what he has said.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I think it looks alright. I agree with the sticker over the top of the signature, also on the dash strips it just looks like its been laqeured.

Sam.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Soo... two cars! Both driven by Alonso. One LHD, and the other RHD.. which is the one being sold.. mystery solved. ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The lhd pic hasnt been flipped, look at the wiper, its just a straight wiper arm with no big bit of plastic hiding the mechanism that you get on RHD cars.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
Different reg numbers?

Renault-Clio-1123354456.jpg