ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Williams 1 0217

Clio Williams & 182
Thanks guys :)

I'm going to be exploring the upper levels of this car for some time to come I think...

I don't really race on the public highway, but let's jut say it is happy keeping up with some cars in the six figure price range now ;)

Clio Hybrid / S3
Can I ask what cam timing you are running if your using the cat cam verniers? Looks nice :)

Clio Williams & 182
I think they are set to Catcams recommended setting for the 213's. It could be messed about with but tbh it's seriously awesome and nice and driveable as is.

I am now looking at thicker torsion bars for the rear as the front is now pretty darn stiff, rear needs a bit more attention too now.

Also, popping the 'box off too for a refurb to the JC5 and the Gripper diff. I have a freshly refurbed JC5 going on in the meantime. I may go for a shorter set of ratio's as well, but not sure as this is a daily car as well and fuel isn't getting cheaper!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Absolutely love it mate. I've had two. Both 3's. Fantastic little cars, although a lot of dedication needs to be given to them and they do need your constant attention - which is a good thing :cool: