ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Williams 2 - Restoration

Hi guys, new to the forum (any forum tbh) so not sure if I've asked this in the wrong section but here goes….. I may have the chance to purchase a totally original Clio Williams 3, 1 owner from new with approx 40k on the clock (Genuine as I know the owner). Has been stood for at least 6 years but started once in a while so it is a runner though will obviously require work associated with time being stood for so long. Mint interior and bodywork is pretty good with slight surface rust to one rear arch but haven’t had chance to look over in fine detail. I know this is a bit of a “how long is a piece of string” question but any rough ideas on what kind of price I should be offering on this and possible restoration costs (best and worst case scenario) I could be looking at? Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.