ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF24 ClioSport Festival 2024 - Book Tickets Now!

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
Just had a look back and the last Cliosport (and only) event I attended was Cliosport Saturday 2011 o_O

Just bought my weekend ticket but I don't have anything to entertain track time. Instead I'll race people on the simulators and hopefully trade some banging home cooked food, IOWEU vouchers or big spoon lovin' for some passenger action :)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Just had a look back and the last Cliosport (and only) event I attended was Cliosport Saturday 2011 o_O

Just bought my weekend ticket but I don't have anything to entertain track time. Instead I'll race people on the simulators and hopefully trade some banging home cooked food, IOWEU vouchers or big spoon lovin' for some passenger action :)

Get a passenger pass at least! There'll be plenty of spare seats going I'm sure.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I'm looking at multi-cover for trackday insurance this year, would the organiser for CSF be classed as 'Privately Organised' or another TD company?

Full weekend pass and afternoon track session booked. Tow bar fitted to the 330D as well, so I'll be trailering the MR2. The car is now remapped and Torsen diff re-fitted to the box, so full sends all afternoon. I'll keep my passenger seat fitted for those looking to come out for a session. I only had one taker last year :(

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Just planning the weekend now and whether we do the full weekend on site or just the full day on Saturday.

We will be travelling down on the Friday afternoon. If I were to book a hotel for the Friday night would I be allowed to leave the clio on trailer at the track overnight?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Just planning the weekend now and whether we do the full weekend on site or just the full day on Saturday.

We will be travelling down on the Friday afternoon. If I were to book a hotel for the Friday night would I be allowed to leave the clio on trailer at the track overnight?
Yeah loads of people did that last year.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

Yeah that won’t be an issue but please bare in mind that you won’t be allowed access to the circuit until about 6pm (will confirm that time nearer the date)

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Full weekend pass and afternoon track session booked. Tow bar fitted to the 330D as well, so I'll be trailering the MR2. The car is now remapped and Torsen diff re-fitted to the box, so full sends all afternoon. I'll keep my passenger seat fitted for those looking to come out for a session. I only had one taker last year :(
Does the passenger side come in fat c**t size Phil. I'd love for you to take me for a rip pal

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
HI!

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Can't finally go to CSF and not bring the Clio 😂

My wife and kids will probably be in the M2 though unless the weather is really bad then they'll bring the CS X5.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Why can I book a morning session but not an afternoon session. Or the other way round, I can book afternoon session but not a morning but it says all day is sold out.

Was literally just about to book for the full weekend but not without doing a full day on track unfortunately with how long it takes to get there 😒

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Why can I book a morning session but not an afternoon session. Or the other way round, I can book afternoon session but not a morning but it says all day is sold out.

Was literally just about to book for the full weekend but not without doing a full day on track unfortunately with how long it takes to get there 😒

@Nik