ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport London Highroller Steaknight

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
f**k yeah. Need to work out how I'm getting there, have a habit of getting lost in London. Underground close by?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Wouldn't the traffic be a nightmare? I've never driven into London :eek: Always pov it up with the unwashed on the train.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Will have a look at directions now mate. Failing that, will just get the train, means I can have a drink too.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Its my birthday 3 days before, so if anyone wants to save the postage cost on larger items like cars and hookers etc and just bring those presents along on the day instead thats fine.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Its my birthday 3 days before, so if anyone wants to save the postage cost on larger items like cars and hookers etc and just bring those presents along on the day instead thats fine.

It's mine a few days before too mate. Share a prossy?

I'm possibly in London that week for work.

If I am I'll be up for this, as it's going to be a lonely week otherwise!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Sounds like there is a few of us who work in or near town so if its not that week you can probably still find someone to talk clios with over a pint anyway if you post when you are down.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I would have been up for this, split my time between Tower Bridge office and Reading. Unfortunately though, being such a high roller (lol), I'm actually in our Washington office in the US that week. I'd be interested in wider London meets in a pub though, as mentioned above i'm up in town quite regularly. Welcoming gingers? Whatever next...... ;)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
f**k, i better book a table.

8pm, 12 People. Done.

Last edited:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Can people just confirm attendance?

Cheers

1. Tom

And so on..

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Could someone add me, my phone doesn't do the whole copy and paste thing very well. Thanks :)

Listerine & Poledo
1. Tom
2. Cookie
3. Goodj
4.Scrooge

Pre-drinks may be tough to get to, depending on location

EDIT: Sorted Ant