ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Members Trax Night Out - Saturday 5 September

Family Bus
No photo's required THX.

I R SRS Tired. Very. Lots.

Reeeeebecccaaaaaaaaaaa I neeeeed to nibble on another of your muffins. TBH.

Barge
No photo's required THX.

I R SRS Tired. Very. Lots.

Reeeeebecccaaaaaaaaaaa I neeeeed to nibble on another of your muffins. TBH.

Muffin was epic. I told you. I'd post another down but TBH, I don't think it'd make it without the tupperware love I gave it.

Facebook? ;) hah

Indeed!!!

FLOL

Randome Skyline man. What a guy. Odd but epic.

He had some f**king balls I'll give him that!!!

Barge
PMSL at schw-everything. Those glasses are still in the Needwagon, poor taxi driver "Look, they're doing you. Oh, you've been done. How does that feel?"

ITB'd 182...
PMSL at schw-everything. Those glasses are still in the Needwagon, poor taxi driver "Look, they're doing you. Oh, you've been done. How does that feel?"

It was like a "Bollywood" Fast and Furious/Biker Groove ;)

You did Own him though!

Oh, and thanks for the taxi ride :eek: (just incase i didnt say thanks at the time)

Barge
It was hilarious. He was gutted he had me sat next to him in the front. LOL. Heart FM was kicking out some quality tunes. "Is that rain? You need to put the schwipies on."

Legendary taxi ride that was.

RT i didnt even get you a drink in return for paying for the taxi, i feel bad now.

Remind me when the thread goes up and Schwep and i will round up a few Ambrosia's and Boyo's.

SQ5
Another piss up with everyone would be awesome! Cracking night needed again!

My legs hurt so much from doing the Russian/Polish arms folded leg dancing thing!