ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Members Trax Night Out - Saturday 5 September

Bus w**ker
Re: Trax and a piss up 5th/6th September

Whilst I'm waiting for Dan to decide whether I'm allowed to post or not...hotels. Anyone got any suggestions?

Last year I stayed at Express by Holiday Inn Northampton M1, J15. It's only £42 a night, with breakfast, for the 5th ATM. 10 miles(ish) from Silverstone and has a good drive in to the circuit. Plus it's only about 5 miles to Northampton town centre.

Bar in the place and a pub/restaurant thing over the road too.

Bus w**ker

Tickets are £15 in advance (£20 on the gate), track is £30 for a 15 minute session (rip off TBH) or we could have a dedicated 15 minute session for CS for just £950 (maximum of 50 cars :S).

So all in £66 each, based on 2 sharing the room at the hotel above.

you may know it, clio?

Is my maths wrong or is £66 wrong?

For one person per room cost £60;
Room:£45
Tax ticket: £15

Tickets are £15 in advance (£20 on the gate), track is £30 for a 15 minute session (rip off TBH) or we could have a dedicated 15 minute session for CS for just £950 (maximum of 50 cars :S).

thats a good call on the express inn, always better hotels then travel lodges AND they have bars as standard:cool::dead:

Is my maths wrong or is £66 wrong?

For one person per room cost £60;
Room:£45
Tax ticket: £15

yeah but you split the hotel cost man:), then its just the trax ticket and cs stand passs if cs decide there haveing a stand:D

you may know it, clio?

Yes. :rasp:

Room £42/2=21
Entrance £15
Track £30
Cost each £66

You get an F.

I can walk quicker round that track than driving in my car, so i didnt include it :rasp:

Bus w**ker

thats a good call on the express inn, always better hotels then travel lodges AND they have bars as standard:cool::dead:
I swear for FCS next year people NEED to be in the Holiday Inn on the A43 in Corby. It's f**king mint. Swimming pool, gym, 10 minutes from the show ground and nearly everyone...actually everyone except me all f**ked off into town lol.

Plus Peterborough is a s**thole. :clown:

Dan just for information, I'm now at 60% intention of attending.

Bus w**ker

Just to make it clear. :rasp:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

I don't think i'll be going to this one like

172 cup

Doubt Ill make it tbh so Ill leave my name off and see nearer the time

172 cup

i'll give ya a lift;)....just pootle down to mine;)

I dont think Ill be able to afford it chick plus have a project going live around that time so Ill no doubt be needed at work :(

TOTB to look forward to though;)

you may know it, clio?

LOL ok my bad..

After hearing about Matt and his water buckets, i may need to invest in a SuperSoaker :)

LOL ok my bad..

After hearing about Matt and his water buckets, i may need to invest in a SuperSoaker :)

FLOL...team and a half tbh.....infact ive got a supersoaker that goes on my back......propper action man stylee!:cool:

Family Bus

I can see this weekend being eventful.

I shall book the Monday off work also, and will book the father of my child for the fri/mon.

Winner.

I'm packing a billion pro plus and not going to sleep early this time!

Mini Cooper S sport

I shall book the Monday off work also, and will book the father of my child for the fri/mon.

Winner.

Roomshare?

alien green rs133

Winner.

sleep in the afternoon awake for nights events :D

Black 182

Knoxy suggested we do the full weekend again which i agreed to. Makes more sense as you can get most wasted on the Friday and not suffer as much on the Sunday

Thats the theory anyway lol

LOL, i may of suggested this without thinking it through. Looks like i'm working away in Reading the week before and after the 5th & 6th. So would either have to drive down late on the friday or early on the Sat morning, then drive back on sunday night!

i'll work it out though, would rather quit work then miss another epic CS weekend.

Be reet/.

Hyundai i40

1. n0rm
2. .Gem.
3. JME
4. Kerry
5. Jacko
6. Hutchie
7. BonxyNoPhone
8. M8XY G
9. Claire
10. Admin
11. Mace
12. Sarah

boat will be booked next payday :)

Family Bus

LOL, i may of suggested this without thinking it through. Looks like i'm working away in Reading the week before and after the 5th & 6th. So would either have to drive down late on the friday or early on the Sat morning, then drive back on sunday night!

i'll work it out though, would rather quit work then miss another epic CS weekend.

Be reet/.

Reading is nay far away from Trax. Combine FTW

R26

Be reet/.

Reading is nay far away from Trax. Combine FTW

FTW :cool:

To come or not to come :banghead:

Join in mate, gonna be mental lol