ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 14: Texture

FF Blackgold 182
Totally forgot about this and being as it was my suggestion....:eek: Been really busy lately and not feeling that great myself, although nothing as bad as Mr Harrison. (Get well soon mate) Yeah, I think a caretaker to sort it until Chris gets better is a great idea.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ok well I'll work through all the photos now then unless there are any objections. Just gonna take a while to get them checked over and then uploaded to one place. Will try and stay faithful to the procedure, rules and layout and will post it on behalf of Chris and he can take it over whenever he likes! Unfortunately that does mean I'll have to leave off the late entries!

Who do I need to contact to get the pole added?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ok few teething issues, like me not being able to title a thread properly :eek:, but it's up now. Just waiting for the poll to go up. If anyone's photo has been missed, please can they let me know asap and I'll try and sort it.