ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 14: Texture

FF Blackgold 182
Some really good pics in here now! After a slow start, I'm very pleased I went with the subject after all. Gonna be tough to choose a winner with this one! :approve:

Ian

Focus TDCi
Meh.. how rubbish am I!

Page 1

01. big_peaches
IanFlaherty
Paul G
02. aucky
03. Gaz

Page 2

04. Mish
05. Sarah
06. IanFlaherty
07. TaMrLb
08. Speccy*
09. BenWall*
10. Chris_K
11. Bazzon
12. Clart

Page 3

13. ChrisH
14. GaryS*
15. BluePete
16. rmccardal
17. Rhino172
18. Paul G
19. Clio-Coby
20. halfpint
21. BobRTE
22. Fletcher
BenWall
23. Blue4Ever*
Bash
24. Remedi

Page 4

25. MaLicE*
26. Oil_C_Park*
BenWall
27. koi*
28. glyn1980
29. Reeva
30. bully
31. Bash
Planetx

As far as I can see, those with an asterisk may lose out to Chris' strict 'entry' policy, as they haven't written 'entry' in the same post as the photo. It may be best to confirm that these are in fact your entries.
Those names in grey are duplicate entries which have been replaced by other entries, are not eligible for the competition, or the poster has asked for it not to be considered.

Again, please double check; I'm sure Chris will anyway, but there's a fair few entries this round!

Last edited:
B

Brown.

Godd try though, not many people try to bring a thread back onto course.

mk1 172
OK, a cheaky one couldn't quite get the macro effect I wanted but wanted to enter, so what the hell.

Maybe some processing to it might improve it?

ENTRY
2876652258_8c6667be6d.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
A couple from me:

IMG_4667.jpg

Entry:
IMG_4685.jpg

The first one has many more hit on my flickr for some reason. I prefer the second though.

As Steve/Animal said, I've been a bit all over the place lately, and haven't really been in the mood to do some 'work' and sort this out. Got a few hospital stints coming up as of this afternoon, but all being well I should be free one morning this week to get a poll sorted.

Sorry for the delay!

Clio Sport 172
Just seen this and thought I would give it a crack. I have only ever used the camera fort taking pics of my car. I have no photography experience at all. So please be kind :)

teabagssi1.jpg

vers le haut doigt milieu
As Chris is still i'll (get better soon mate!)

I will resubmit somthing I done a few years ago:

182-racing-blue

Seeing as this round is well past it's sell by date I thought i'd jump in with this.

ENTRY

cap.jpg

Get well soon chris.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I think we should either knock this subject on the head and start a new one. Or someone gives chris a hand and volunteers to create a thread with everyones entry on?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Not a bad idea. I don't mind assuming a caretaker role and having a go at setting the thread up if you like and hand it over to Chris as soon as he's feeling up to it?

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
Sorry to hear Chris still isn't feeling his best at the moment but I wish him a speedy recovery.
While nobody wants to steal his thunder, it would be great for a "caretaker" to intervene until he's better.

Just my POV.