ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday Camping

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Right ladies and gentlemen, I'd like a rough idea of who wants to camp somewhere before/after the event.

I only need rough numbers to allow me to contact local campsites, so if you're considering it, put your name down.

I know that when you'd want to camp may depend upon how far you have to come, I'd imagine most people will want to camp the night of the event so we can have a bit of a drink and some BBQ or something.

I'd like it in the following format if possible:

Username - No. of passengers - When you intend to camp (before or after).

So:

1) Rob - 1 Passenger - Night of Event
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

*Disclaimer, I may not actually be camping but I'll certainly organise it for you guys that are keen to

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
No, "Either Night" please.

If you want to stay both, stay both, but either isn't cool.

I'll probably end up putting in some sort of provisional booking for say 20 people on the night before and 30 on the night after.

As I'll probably be doing two booking you can be both, but not either.

Ibiza FR
Just remember this isn't going to be a super early start like FCS etc.

Gates won't open til 10am at the earliest.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
As Dan says. You can have a piss up the night before, get up late and have a nice brekfast etc then rock down to gaydon.

Lol. I meant it the other way. Just come from home on the morning of the show. Then go get drunk, eat half cooked sausages and try and avoid being molested by Rob afterwards.

SG9 Forester STi
2) Jon.G - 1 Passenger - Night before
3) Robclio182 - 1 Passenger - Night of event
4) Liamm - 1 passenger- night of event
5) Vickyx - Night of event
6) Ben_r1- Night of event
7)
8)
9)
10)

CLIO Iceberg 172
7) Togusa - Night of event
8)
9)
10)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Cheers Vicky.

7) Togusa - Night of event
8) Daniel, 1 passenger, Night of the event
9) JR 1 passenger, night of the event.
10) BIGjts, 1 (8 year old) passenger, night of the event.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Right, based upon this, night of the event is looking like what I'll be sorting out.

Camp sites are a pain to get hold of until june (as some aren't even open).

I'll give a few local ones a call this week and get us some prices etc, then choose the best/most welcoming one.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I want to be able to park in the middle. The ratvan, its three amps, 2 subs 4 house speakers and massive Red top battery will be in full attendance!! :D

Rob, let me know the postcode of the camp site so I can make sure my hotel is at least 10 miles of nose free air waves away from SuperFatDan.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Rob, let me know the postcode of the camp site so I can make sure my hotel is at least 10 miles of nose free air waves away from SuperFatDan.

I'm sorting your room. Bang next to the fatty boom tings (ILY) tent x

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Not only do I have an insulting wife in Real life, I now have you lot on CS.

:(

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Ok, so I've been trying all morning, and camping seems frowned upon in this neck of the woods.

Is anyone local and know a good specific camp site for tents?? Most of the places local only seem to want caravans or have very limited availability!!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Ok, so I've been trying all morning, and camping seems frowned upon in this neck of the woods.

Is anyone local and know a good specific camp site for tents?? Most of the places local only seem to want caravans or have very limited availability!!!
How many have you rang?
There are quiet a few local camp sites link

Alternatively it may be worth thinking outside the box and calling up some farmers and asking if you can borrow some land.

Last edited: