ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport South Wales Meet 24th Sept

RenaultSport 172
1. scott
2. pritchard182 in the r27
3. my misses in the 182
4. peter182
5. timsmeganer26
6. gavin ST
7. Ladybock
8. DannoTheGreat (possible)
9. Durham (not sure?)
10. Hodgins91 (maybe)
11. foulmouth
12.Hughski
13. Matt W
14. liam j
15. Lee (scottynoooos brother in Type r)
16. Beefy

I'll be there, I know for a good few locations for photo's. :)

Octavia VRS
1. scott
2. pritchard182 in the r27
3. my misses in the 182
4. peter182
5. timsmeganer26
6. gavin ST
7. Ladybock
8. DannoTheGreat (possible)
9. Durham (not sure?)
10. Hodgins91 (maybe)
11. foulmouth
12.Hughski
13. Matt W
14. liam j
15. Lee (scottynoooos brother in Type r)
16. Beefy

I'll be there, I know for a good few locations for photo's. :)

Where you thinking of? Bwlch direction or towards the coast?

Fiesta ST-3
This is tonight then people. Hope we can all make it and I will see you In the sainsburys car park. I will be there at 7 so look out for a blue cup with grey turinis.

Scott

Jap Box
Balls, I only just found out about it and im all up for it! Ive got my nans bday meal to go to tonight though, highly doubt I will be able to make it by then unless it finishes earlyish :(

Ill try make it anyway and I know the Bridgend area too, if not ill go to the next :)

Fiesta ST-3
Balls, I only just found out about it and im all up for it! Ive got my nans bday meal to go to tonight though, highly doubt I will be able to make it by then unless it finishes earlyish :(

Ill try make it anyway and I know the Bridgend area too, if not ill go to the next :)

Kerry I'm coming from your way if you want to convoy!

Jap Box
Kerry I'm coming from your way if you want to convoy!

Most likely wont be able to make it, meal starts half 5 so maybe at a push ill be finished just in time.

Im fine for getting to Bridgend and navigating around, used to live there for 5 years lol.

If not tonight ill make it to the next!

Jap Box
Only just got home myself, shame to have missed it :(

Ill be at the next one :) possibly the only 1.2 there lmao

172, VX220t, Westfield se
It was good to meet everyone and have a good chat. It was a nice line up of cars as well.

I took a few on my compact digital camera, but only a couple came out okish:

meet240920103.jpg

meet24092010.jpg

meet240920104.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing the proper meet pics.

Kirk :cool:

Fiesta ST-3
Hi guys,

Just got through the door myself. I would like to say a massive thank you to all of you for making the effort to turn up and make it a really good turn out. Some very nice people and easy to get on with all. Another big thank you to Ladybock for whipping all us males into shape with her expert car parking skills.

I look forward to many more meets and im up loading pictures now. All 41 :D

Scott!

aww lol your welcome scotty haha i did move you lot around alot lol, nice turn out fab meeting you all, some nice pictures there

Faded trophy
hey guys nice too meet you all wish i had cleaned my car now everyone elses was proper shinny lol loving the r26 looks loverly need some cammo samco in my life !

btw sorry i had too leave a bit early had to go see the boss lol

F

foulmouth

Hey there guys :) gutted i missed the meet. Misses got a bun in the oven and hasnt been to well so decided to stay in and look after her like a good little boyfriend :) thats why im still awake now :-( if she asked me to make one more just one more cup of tea and a marmite and lemon curd sandwich ill scream the poxy house down aarrgghh :-( anyways the pics look amazin fair play to u and it looked like a really good meet. Gutted i didnt see lady-bocks rear ;-) oh i mean reversing car parkin skills lol hope to make the next meet though if my misses stops moanin lol. Well done clio guys and girl brilliant job :)