ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cod black ops 3 help

RB Clio 182
Hi, i dont play computer games because i have a life, but if someone could help me with something for the lad it would be really appreciated.

He has formatted his storage device and tried to install the game back but it wont install past 44%, he has tried for the past two days.

He wants me to buy the game again because he thinks its the disc thats broken, is this right, or is it something else?

Thanks for any help.

Tom.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
A quick google suggests it's a common issue with no apparent fix. Lots of people just saying to keep trying and it will work, eventually.

RB Clio 182
Yours has been for sale for ever but nobody wants it.

IMG_2146.GIF

Hit list updated..

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Disc could be the problem had this on ps3 and ps4 if disc has wear
Wipe over with a can of strongbow,this should fix the issue

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
On Xbox 1 its possible that if the disc has any marks or scratches it can install up to a certain point and then not be able to continue (because it cant read the disc), I had this issue with one of my games. If you've bought it from a shop i would just take it back. Thats all I can think of.

RB Clio 182
Any marks on the disc.
Just checked mate, a few little scratches but nothing major, could this be the problem?
On Xbox 1 its possible that if the disc has any marks or scratches it can install up to a certain point and then not be able to continue (because it cant read the disc), I had this issue with one of my games. If you've bought it from a shop i would just take it back. Thats all I can think of.
It was a brand new game we bought quite a while back now, and he come downstairs earlier asking for us to buy it again with a naughty annoying smirk on his face.

So if i buy him the game again alls well, will it install ok?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Just checked mate, a few little scratches but nothing major, could this be the problem?

It was a brand new game we bought quite a while back now, and he come downstairs earlier asking for us to buy it again with a naughty annoying smirk on his face.

So if i buy him the game again alls well, will it install ok?
I would say get a new disc and tell him not too leave it out to get scratched.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
You could get discs repaired at GAME stores if they weren't too badly scratched... I have no idea if a) that's still the case or b) GAME even exists any more.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Clean it with some toothpaste. If that doesn't work then frisbee it down the garden.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Just gone mad at him, got the disc and not a single scratch mate?

View attachment 186381 View attachment 186382
The xbox one games are blu ray discs or something so they are harder to scratch but even the tiniest marks could affect it, they can remain playable but cant be re-installed (same issue i had) give it a proper good look.

First pic top left of the disc looks chipped? Could just be the pic though