ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers for Extreme 1.2 16v

Mondeo STTDCI

Who does them and how much? I have been told £875 for H&R fitted but dont know much about them and would prfer Konis

Try the gaz coilovers they are cheaper than £800 and they carry a 3 year warrenty and look the great in gold!!!!!!!!!!

Audi S3 225

Wot are the Spax ones like, i went to motorworld and they told me £550. Which i thought was a bit cheap, plus they needed to be specially made for my car! He then offered my apex coilovers for the same price, not too sure tho, i wanna get good quality ones but not pay to ott for em.

A friend off mine also on the forum - Paddymcc

contacted K-tec about their coilovers but they are not developed yet, although they offered him to try a range off springs allowing them to sell the appropriate ones in the fufure (or something like that).

Pm him and ask exactly what they said?

fred im well up for getting R&As 110mm lowering kit but do you think i will be able to fit it on mine even tho im rolling around on 18s, and any numbers or details for R&A DESIGN

Lionel Richie

01472 811711 is the number for R&A Design

K-tec defo do them for the 1.2 16V (FK Automotive only 70mm drop) i spoke to them about them £550ish

Andy, theyll fit no probs, but i doubt youll be able to go much lower than you are at the moment!! i can only have 1 passenger, the back seats are now useless LOL!!!! I had to grind the rear arches back for clearence!!!

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

Ktec do have them for the petrol engined cars its just the diesel engined ones they were unsure about because not too many if any at all have been fitted to a diesel car.

I said to them i didnt want the ride to harsh etc so they offered me to try various springs and report back to them what i thought etc.

Skoda Fabia vRS

get the GAZ from dampertech, they have proper corrosion protection unlike quite a few of the other brands, and are of a very high quality

dampertech give 5% discount to members

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

buy h&r coilovers i can get you a set for £700 or cheaper just just ask or email at mailto:gmhill@fsmail.net">gmhill@fsmail.net