ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers

182 trophy
Hi guys, ive got a mk2 1.2 clio campus sport 2006 and want some coilovers, does anyone know the spacing is it 52 or 58? i have no idea, and i cant seem to find any Rokkor coilovers anywhere? im looking around 200 mark, can anyone help? Thanks

R

rhys davies

Im in the same situation as you i font have a clue what coilovers to get / what will firlt and what not

renault clio 1.2
the best thing to do is take your wheel off and measure the distance between the two bolts. its either 52mm, 54mm or 58mm. thats what i had to do, ohh and make sure you measure from the centre of the bolt to the other centre :)

1.5 dci Expression
Just bought some for the van! Measured them up and came up with 55mm. Is it possible to elongate the holes to suit? Not only to make sure they go on but also to allow movement the other way and allow for some camber adjustment? Just a thought! :S