ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coming off my contract

clio 1.2 16v,
i am looking to cancell my orange contract

i am on a 18 month contrcat and it runs out in march time, i am due for an upgrade in jan but i want to cancell in jan

does any one know aht to do how much it will cost

i am on a 29.97 contract a month (without vat)

clio 1.2 16v,
cheers mate so do i have to pay like my 30 quid a month even though i dont use the phone is that hwo it works?

I was toying of cancelling my contract early, I asked about it they told me what orange have told you I asked to reduce my contract and they said I could only drop it by £5 incriments each month so decided to stick with it use my free texts and minutes and then bin it off when the contract ends.

350Z GT
On this kind of note, i'm looking into cancelling my Dad's contract for him. £35/month 18 month contract, on his 17th month so next month do i just phone up and ask to cancel?

Dynamique Flamer
Try and give them a months notice as when my mum cancelled my old contract (i was under 18) she had to pay an extra month as we didnt give them enough notice???