ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Congratulations JT

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
On the new job. (it is today isnt it?)

Nice tie, previous efforts have been better.

130707ren-.jpg

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S
Congratulations Jeremy, you can upgrade your Clio now, lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Well done Jeremy. (hehe, didn't realise, nobody said anything lol)

Beers on you next visit then! ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
whats jeremy's name on here? didnt realise any renault workers were on here

There's over 21,643 users on here and you didn't think ANY of them worked for Renault??!

( Cheers Edde )

Last edited:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Well done Jeremy.

Big thanks for extending the F&F offer to members of 4 years or more.

That was nice of him. :cool:

The note i recieved...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Colleague,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am pleased to announce the appointment of Jeremy Townsend as Press Relations Manager, Renault UK, from 23 July.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jeremy, (Age removed, dont want to upset JT), has extensive experience within the motor industry and joins the Press Office after 10 years at Renault UK. He started his career in field roles in our Commercial Operations department and then spent five years heading up the product team for Clio, Kangoo and Modus, as well as our Renaultsport range. His most recent role has been as Head of Renault UK’s Marketing Communications department. Pre-Renault, Jeremy worked in several franchised dealerships. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am sure you will join me in welcoming Jeremy to our team. We look forward to seeing you soon.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kind regards,[/FONT]

Someone at renault
[/FONT]

106 GTi
Nice one all the best in the new role, hope your replacement has as much enthusiasm for the RenaultSport brand as you do.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Well done Jeremy. Well deserved your a Credit to Renault, if only all of the people who work for Renault took a leaf out of your book.