ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Convoy to ClioSport Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
I'm thinking about a convoy up to CS Saturday on the Saturday morning.

The route I'm thinking is:

A: Southend seafront, in front of Rossi's, 7:00
A13
B: Thurrock Services
M25 anticlockwise
M40 to Junction 12
C: Heritage Motor Centre

The current route: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr...YRhHAMdrH7p_w&mra=dme&mrsp=0&sz=19&via=1&z=15

I'll update the route and paste a new link as needed.

Does anybody have suggestions for any meeting points between Thurrock Services and the Heritage Motor Centre?

SG9 Forester STi
Hey I think Southend is a litte out of the way for most people mate.

Best suggestion I've got is a pre-dartford meet for the over the water dwellers ;) - Dartford services maybe? A secondary meet at Thurrock services for those of us this side and then all make the journey down to Gaydon.

Is South mimms services an option for picking those up that would be going out of their way to travel down to Thurrock? i.e. Harlow lot etc.

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
Probably should have made it clearer, the Southend start would only be for those who would be coming up from Southend, the vast bulk of the convoy would start from Thurrock Services.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
lrj, if its ok with you, I'll remove this and make it just one thread?

I've added your meeting point and time to my thread, if you want me to add anything else let me know in here and I'll do it before removing this.

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
I think everything in this thread is covered in yours now, so this can be locked down / disposed of.

Status
Not open for further replies.