ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cool Mods For Skint People....

Up rocks
This worked well on another forum i'm on so.....

Rules are simple, cheap mods only please, say up to a max of around about £100. Part numbers, pics, guides and links all welcome.

I'll start with possibly the cheapest mod around 'Removing the rear wiper', no guide as to removing the wiper arm as its pretty easy really. All you need is a grommit from Halfords (£1.48 IIRC). And the results...

vr79zo.jpg

2ez4k2d.jpg

24614hs.jpg

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
LED rear bulbs. brighter, and you dont get that lag when applying the brake. got mine off ebay for less than £20 a pair...i think.

LED-3.gif

Black Gold Trophy
fair enough, good stuff. But I dont understand removing the rear wiper on mk2 clios as they are on the glass. On my old corsa I removed the wiper and the motor as it looked ugly on the bootlid, smoothed it over with fibreglass and it looked smart. Never really thought they affected the clio though, better off leaving it on! ;)

Up rocks
Have you taken the rear wiper motor out?

Yeah took the motor out too, never ever feel the need to use the rear wiper myself and the car gets washed every couple of days at least so the rear window is never dirty either.

Mondeo TDCI 130
A good clean!! Costs sod all, but a clean car makes all the difference! More time than money!

Even if your not into detailing, a nicely polished car looks mint!

In my opinion, if your low on cash, your better with a very clean standard car than some bodged attempt at mods!

New number plates as above, freshen any car up!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Interior LED and Number Plate Lights from the Group Buy :D Look real good at night!!

SNV30096.gif

Silvatec Indicator Bulbs also a must

SNV30079.jpg

and Number Plates

SNV30088.jpg

SNV30090.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Springs, silvervisions, a clean (not in the pic) and the rest on petrol, lots of fun out of £100!

CIMG0172.gif

clio 1.2 16v,
how much is that clio up there lowered by and whats the link to a shop that does clear indicater bulbs?

cheers guys

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Halfords do the Indicator Bulbs I have in the above Pic of a Rear Light - Silvatec Offset Pin Bulbs - Around £15 a pair

Clio Dynamique
Have to agree clear indicator bulbs, new plates, RS Grill is a must wuld like to see those led bulbs at nite tho?

Shed.
Why not lol.

Side strips and badges Painted by Middo £70ish

DSC01451.jpg

Sport pedals and footrest - best £50 i ever spent tbh.

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01253.jpg

Bee sting ariel, bought off Rob. Cant remember price.

DSC01453.jpg

Silvervisions...£2wenty somwthing

DSC01340.jpg

DSC01335.jpg