ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Craigyy's Mk2 Euro to be..

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
rokkor coilies should be ordered within the next week. Not sure about ordering custom springs though for the rear as im not sure how low it will go without the rear rubbing unless i get the arches rolled. going to strip the back this weekend and floor it with some mdf once it comes back from the garage with new brakes and a handbrake lol

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
Dont think coilies will be ordered anytime soon, Back brake cylinder burst yesterday and has made a big mess of the brakes, so once theyr done and ive payed the bill the coilies will be next!

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
Not a big update really.. Carbon vinyled my front badge and bought a new set of comfy seats for cheapness. Gonna be a ballache getting the rails to fit but it will be worth it!
Photo0166.jpg

Photo0167.jpg

KGrHqVlUE1F2WIDBuBN87mFflQ_12.jpg

Anyone know where to get decent aftermarket shocks for the rear that are stiffer than standard ones? Im getting some rubbing when im going over speed bumps ect and its pretty annoying...

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
So what's euro about this?
Needs coilovers... Smaller tyres so you get more lows... Rolled arches custom springs and smoooooothing ;)

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
Is there anyway of changing the Thread title on this? Sick of people saying that when its a progress thread...

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Going by the seats though is looks to be heading more towards track look...

I was just pointing out you haven't really made any in roads to making it 'euro'

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
Going by the seats though is looks to be heading more towards track look...

I was just pointing out you haven't really made any in roads to making it 'euro'

I agree the seats are heading that way but i bought them for comfort more than fitting in with the car, hopefully when i get some coilovers and camber it will start to look alot more 'euro'

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
to be really honest im going off them quickly lol i got them because i liked the halos and they were black, might swap back to the dual optics and spray the inside of them black and some hids

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
i have dual optics as standard but like the angel eyes too lol spoilt for choice thats my problem lol

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
Wheels are comming off tomorrow to stop them being ruined, might have a whacky colour going on them too with centre caps. Coilovers are next on the list...

GONE!!Yozza'd BG 182
looking good. but you should defo get it lowered on its ass as soon as possiable, and make the colour of the wheels different to stand out. then it will look a lot more euro.

have you tried removing the side strips etc? how much smoothing would it take?

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
Hey craigy. What did you do with the black bonnet you took off?

As far as i know its in the skip:( wanted to keep it but im sure my dads threw it out.

looking good. but you should defo get it lowered on its ass as soon as possiable, and make the colour of the wheels different to stand out. then it will look a lot more euro.

have you tried removing the side strips etc? how much smoothing would it take?

havent tryed removing the side strips, looks like it would take an awful alot of smoothing, was gonna just get them colour coded and smooth the bumpers.

Pressed plates are on order:)

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
Bought these last night.. just waiting on them arriving...
KGrHqMOKpE1qmMTvLlBNdjTSj0bw_12.jpg

im going to be getting custom springs in a few weeks but these wont get fitted until i get a decent set of rear dampers:)

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
Can you buy them serparetly as in rear dampers? thought it was only a full set you could buy from them

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
just waiting on the guy gettin back to me that i bought the coilies off if he wants to sell his Gmax sortend dampers as well

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
Just bought a set of 90mm custom rear springs and Sold my angel eyes. Bought a Hid kit with the money and split my dual optics and sprayed the inserts black. will get pics soon once they are fitted :)

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
Bought these last night.. just waiting on them arriving...
KGrHqMOKpE1qmMTvLlBNdjTSj0bw_12.jpg

im going to be getting custom springs in a few weeks but these wont get fitted until i get a decent set of rear dampers:)

where do you get the custom springs from for the rear?

good progress :)

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Just bought a set of 90mm custom rear springs and Sold my angel eyes. Bought a Hid kit with the money and split my dual optics and sprayed the inserts black. will get pics soon once they are fitted :)

Sounds like good progress! Now get the Coileys fitted ;)

mk2 ph1 1.4 S

Sounds like good progress! Now get the Coileys fitted ;)

Mk6 fiestaaaaaa
coilies wont be on for another week or 2 i guess as the guy i bought them off cant post them as his mother has taken ill so i dont want to bug him. looks like im going to have to get thinner tyres on the rear as rubbing is getting a big issue now with it:( seriously thinking of selling the wheels though and just decking it on the steel wheels because it would probs be alot less hastle but we'l see what happens lol