ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed 172 Cup! - M6 Viaduct - 5pm today :(

Ad

MK2 FRS
Hopefully its mostly cosmetic :)

doesnt matter there is enough there to be a write off.. its a 53 plate if I reading the plate correctly so approx value of 5- 5.5k

250 bumper
120 bonnet
200 set of headlights
50 Grille
100 ower grille and one fog lamp
200 slam panel assembley
100 for radiator
100 pair of wings
120 front splitter
100 for undertray and whell arches
350 to fit front slam panel
100 raw pait cost
600+ remaining labour

I reckon that at 2300+ vat = £2700 approx repair cost of the front alone ( and there will be quite a few bits ive missed, just of the top of my head. Also doesn't allow for the fact it may have AC. Add on rear end damage. Theres no pics so can guess on that.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hopefully its mostly cosmetic :)

doesnt matter there is enough there to be a write off.. its a 53 plate if I reading the plate correctly so approx value of 5- 5.5k

250 bumper
120 bonnet
200 set of headlights
50 Grille
100 ower grille and one fog lamp
200 slam panel assembley
100 for radiator
100 pair of wings
120 front splitter
100 for undertray and whell arches
350 to fit front slam panel
100 raw pait cost
600+ remaining labour

I reckon that at 2300+ vat = £2700 approx repair cost of the front alone ( and there will be quite a few bits ive missed, just of the top of my head. Also doesn't allow for the fact it may have AC. Add on rear end damage. Theres no pics so can guess on that.

pretty much spot on. like you say, that is plus any damage to ancillaries (alt, air-con etc etc) plus rear-end damage. :dapprove:

it doesn't take much to kill an RS tbh

C63 AMG
Why do people keep spouting 'ABS'? If you read the thread properly you'd notice he was rear ended and then shunted into a Merc. I'd imagine ABS would have done sod all. In fact I think the RS Clio MKII ABS does sod all full stop.