ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashing a friends website

This pretty accurately describes Chip ;)

tumblr_mme54mwfdq1r8rauqo1_500.png

There are a lot of IT guys on this forum! I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but I'd never really given it some thought!

Oh and lol to the above. As said, this thread is a taste of my own medicine tbf in the detailing section... schooled on an area I'm not hot on!

That's illegal and could cause others financial loss (in the form of cardiology bills for Gally and I).

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I used lucozade once to defrost my windscreen before.

2510f3dd.jpg

​firstly, i didn't know, and secondly, it didn't work.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
lol i think munson made a reference to him earlier. Maybe it was another thread.

DCi
This is like a normal user going into the detailing section, isn't it. No idea, but people get really touchy when you suggest something incorrect. I've tasted my own medicine and it is bitter!

Tbh it's more for your own good. If you did what you were implying you would probably fail because you don't know what you were doing (no offence meant) and potentially attract trouble because it is a wee bit of a no no.

However I did mention if you have access to his actual PC. If you google 'host file prank' it should give you a relatively harmless idea to make it look like his website is broken (but only from his laptop)