ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashing a friends website

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Why has Harbinger not seen this thread yet! I got in trouble for this subject and it's against the rules lol
It's easy to do just need the right program to do it and a good connection, but bear in mind if he is hosted by someone else it will affect them and you will get screwed, badly.

This is something you really should not discuss on here, it can damage the forum if certain people find you spreading information about this and stick to google and find it, seeing as CS does well on Google someone could just type stuff in and land on this exact page and boom look at what's been supplied.

​Should be closed.

Blimey, this really has rattled you whiter than white lot, hasn't it?! Amazed this has caused such an out cry. Next time someone Facebook rapes you are you going to explode in astonishment and give them grief about you potentially missing out on "dem b**ches" while your status is "interested in men"?!

There's no outcry. People are just telling you not to do it. You did ask after all.

Not from Chips posting, RM.

Chip, yawn. Bored of your squabbling over your misunderstanding/inability to tolerate questioning.

Harbinger, I agree but I'll not discuss moderation. If Darren/another mod wishes to close the thread I have no issue. I've been given the correct advice in the first few posts. Edit thanks for those level headed replies all.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Not from Chips posting, RM.

TBH I just think you are coming across as a spoilt little kid who wants to throw a massive tantrum because he didnt get his own way, both in terms of your "frape" and your unhappiness people on here dont agree with your response to it.

If you dont want opinions dont post on a message forum, if you dont want opinions just from specific people then put those people on ignore.

TBH I just think you are coming across as a spoilt little kid who wants to throw a massive tantrum because he didnt get his own way, both in terms of your "frape" and your unhappiness people on here dont agree with your response to it.

If you dont want opinions dont post on a message forum, if you dont want opinions just from specific people then put those people on ignore.

It's a good job your opinion means very little, chap!

This has clearly happened to you hasn't it? Or do I not pull at this thread? Much like the "I know people" in every post...

Anyhoo, advice taken.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
This has clearly happened to you hasn't it?.

Not that Im aware of, only time my site has gone down has just been technical problems at the hosts as far as I know, but then again they probably wouldnt inform all their customers if it was a DOS attack as customers would just turn around and say they should be more secure etc.

FF Clio 182
Didn't hack Facebook he just found a security hole. Hacking would be defined as he used forced entry but instead practically walked right in.

There's no outcry. People are just telling you not to do it. You did ask after all.

sick ov ur smarmy comments, it's time for u 2 discconect from the internet, good sir

munson.jpg

sick ov ur smarmy comments, it's time for u 2 discconect from the internet, good sir

munson.jpg

See now that's what came up when I typed it into google. So that's illegal, correct? If that were a real site, I mean.

Last edited:
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Didn't hack Facebook he just found a security hole. Hacking would be defined as he used forced entry but instead practically walked right in.

More likely in jd's case his just guessed a password or used jd's phone/laptop when he was still logged in. That accounts for the vast majority of frapes I'm sure.

FF Clio 182
More likely in jd's case his just guessed a password or used jd's phone/laptop when he was still logged in. That accounts for the vast majority of frapes I'm sure.

I hate it when you here people say "oh they hacked me Facebook" No you are just retarded and either left yourself logged on or have a s**t password.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I hate it when you here people say "oh they hacked me Facebook" No you are just retarded and either left yourself logged on or have a s**t password.

agreed although technically guessing a password is still a hacking technique I guess. But its not what I would use the term for. Like you say its just user error really.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
See now that's what came up when I typed it into google. So that's illegal, correct? If that were a real site, I mean.
It is a real site, all be it just one saying the domain is for sale. There won't be an ip to ping if it was not real.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
this has escalated, DOS attacks work by flooding a URL or IP with data requests not the above lol
word for you to google then LOIC job done.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol at that link for Facebook hacking.

That's just exploiting privacy. He posted from his own account.

Shame he didn't get his Payout from the whitehat.

Me and a friend got $1000 for reporting a security exploit.

They fixed it in days and we had the money in a fortnight.

To all the computer whizz kids, as stated in the opening post, I have very little knowledge in this field, so excuse my clearly incorrect wording of someone "hacking" my account or Facebook as a whole. But I'd take your gripe up with the BBC, whose headline was "Facebook founder Z hacked to highlight bug..."

My only sources of knowledge are google and the news. The news shows this happens constantly to all levels of business and google showed up YouTube videos which said the ping system would bring a small website down.

Hope that clears it up for you all!

Fiesta ST2 MP215
If you couldn't read my post above and still using google and news search then you are going to fail, the above is ALL you need, then you can be just like the rebels in the Empire Strikes Back, it even has a fun interface to use, and for the record it's a perfectly legal programme, used for stress testing :D

Last edited:
Thanks Harbinger. No, I'll not be doing it. Thomas Pm'd me stuff (thanks) as well, but my first question was answered I.e. it's illegal.

I Googled it before and after posting this thread.

For some hosting companies, I'd say more like 1991.

Yup. Pretty pointless doing a DDOS anyway when most hosting sites will have some old version of cpanel or plesk with a s**t ton of known exploits, or a badly written site that you can inject sql into.

qery3a8a.jpg

Chip, this is not a personal attack. It's just banter. Not that I can see your response...

Haahahahahhaahhahahahahaahaaaahahaahahahahaaahahahahahah that's his london office webcam ;)