ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crewe meet 8pm (11th of September)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Hi guys we have spoken about this meet in another thread so just thought I would make it easier to get names down from the start :)

The meet is in crewe at the pizza hut car park (CW1 3AW) to be exact so if people want food it's readily available :) (Curtsey of Dean Preston for picking the area)

Hoping it's a good middle area for a meet as Stoke ain't far and the likes of Chester/Wrexham and Manchester are about 30-40 minutes travel time away :)

Also a little closer for areas where there isn't loads goin on for CS'ers in Whitchurch and Market Drayton areas as I have seen a few wanting something to happen round this area :)

Any questions you can always send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible :)

172 Project Vanessa
Im game, are the chester ppl meetin at roots n shoots & traveling down 2gether or we making our own way?

Subaru w r x now
Put me down for the meet I am at work till 8 but be over then only work in Sandbach and got the 172 cup back on road now

Subaru w r x now
Come on need more names down just been to to my fist meet to night with the chester boys good night out thanks lads so let see some more names down lol

keo

Clio Trophy
How long are you thinking of staying rich? Lol Id of thought an hour would be long enough

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Damn another meet I cant do! I'm away on holiday on the 11th for a week. Maybe if you do meet up again in Crewe I'll be able to get over there.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
We are goin to oulton in October as well, there will be a few to come to soon anyway :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Lol I'm not mad tunnels just make everything sound awesome :)

And Joe you should be!! Haha

Dont worry Crewe meet next though :)

Subaru w r x now
I no lol the r27 is not bad at all its locked back up again now for a bit thinking off geting it maped but done no yet dan

Subaru w r x now
dan loves tunnels now with is new toy on ha its not that far if you wnt go up on the crewe meet mate dan would love go i bet lol

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure he would.

Dan is it louder than jasons?;)

We did the airport tunnels a few weeks ago and it was epic too :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Yes it's louder (when you want it to be) :) but at certain speeds it's not loud at all :) amazing piece of legend tube :)

It's that loud I can hear the induction anymore lol

We will see how many are comin and up for a run through some tunnels too :)

Conway tunnels will be hit soon though ;)

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Do you lot have earplugs in when Jason turns up haha? I don't think it's far of my yozza! And that was loud.