ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crewe meet 8pm (11th of September)

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
1.fastdanbar
2.XxHarDinGxX
3. Jc172rs
4.v6clo
5.chinner32
6.crazyasswhiteboy
7.blackcarbon
8. Glenn182
9. Corkyclio
10. TheKid
11. aucky

I'll come.. if its not raining

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Are we having food anywhere...or is it just meet at Pizza Slut and do whatever people suggest? (Diabetic, so want to keep on top of my insulin regime if we're not eating)...Other than that, I'm 75/25 towards coming. :)

keo

Clio Trophy
1.fastdanbar
2.XxHarDinGxX
3. Jc172rs
4.v6clo
5.chinner32
6.crazyasswhiteboy
7.blackcarbon
8. Glenn182
9. Corkyclio
10. TheKid
11. Keo

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
1.fastdanbar
2.XxHarDinGxX (clutch has gone)
3. Jc172rs
4.v6clo
5.chinner32
6.crazyasswhiteboy
7.blackcarbon
8. Glenn182
9. Corkyclio
10. TheKid
11. Keo

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
1.fastdanbar
2.XxHarDinGxX (clutch has gone)
3. Jc172rs
4.v6clo
5.chinner32
6.crazyasswhiteboy
7.blackcarbon
8. Glenn182
9. Corkyclio
10. TheKid
11. Keo
12. Don

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
The meet is in crewe at the pizza hut car park (CW1 3AW)

Update of post code and that for people who need it :)
If anyone want to meet a little earlier I will prob get there about 7:30 7:45 :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Good meet. Just got back about 30 mins ago...nice run down the A41 late at night.

Cheers guys for making me feel welcome. :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey guys top meet for a first meet in Crewe!!! great turn out think I saw 16clios! sorry I had to shoot off early nice
to meet some new people and nice to catch up with everyone else!

keo

Clio Trophy
Was a good meet, met a few new people I cant remember names though im crap lol. I liked the little turbo twingo didnt know could get them. Ash sorry didnt realy chat mate didnt know you were shooting off

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Yes rather good meet as I was only expecting 10 at the most to turn up late on a Sunday afternoon so to have 16 RS clios, 1 twingo GT and 2 Zetec S fiestas sorta blew me away tbh :)

great to see some new faces and new metal to mull over (the sleeper twingo comes to mind) and plus good to join up with other clubs I know it was a bit short notice for ZSOC but next time I will give a good amount of notice instead of the night before lol
Hopefully it's a good build up to the meet at oulton for the support of burpspeed and gives people a bit of encouragement to join us in the future as we are all a friendly bunch :)

Subaru w r x now
Yep it was car got a bit hot tho lol dan are you going Sunday and I could be up for going oulton park but not sure yet

Oulton should be good, won't take the other half though, had to pull over on the A556 for her to throw up! She's not the best passenger in the world! Might have to start keeping a pack of sickness tablets for her in the car!

Subaru w r x now
Ha that's why she dose not come with me mate good job she was not in with me last night or jason she would off sick everwere lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Yep it was car got a bit hot tho lol dan are you going Sunday and I could be up for going oulton park but not sure yet

Im not 100% on Sunday yet m8 playin footy Sunday and it could be quite far away and hard to get back in time :S
Also no problem I will keep you updated on oulton :)

Lmfao ^^^ never heard of someone getting sick in the front passenger seat :S

Lmfao ^^^ never heard of someone getting sick in the front passenger seat :S

Yup, you're telling me, I've heard reports that she once had to stop as she'd made herself feel sick while driving! Not sure on the truth of this, but knowing her, I'd say it happened!!