ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

crossover

FOR SALE!!!
hey atm my tweets start to crackle and goes off when driving the car as i have not yet fitted the crossovers that come with the speacks but as its been so long i cant seem to find both of them just the one could they botth be wired into this one for the time been? cheers leigh

FOR SALE!!!
would it stop it going off as when it does the hole headunit stops sending sound then it comes back on again as soon as u brake lol

Mk2 Ph1 Clio Sport 1.4
It's likely you ruined the speaker set by not putting in the crossover then. They aren't just spare parts, they are required for installing speakers

FOR SALE!!!
It's likely you ruined the speaker set by not putting in the crossover then. They aren't just spare parts, they are required for installing speakers

thank you for your arsy crap reply i no that they are not spare parts and if you aint got anythink helpfull to say then dont say nuthink

FOR SALE!!!
its the fact he told me they aint spares i no this just was busy when fitting the speack and never got around to it then forgot bout it and now can only find one so he was not been helpfull

Mk2 Ph1 Clio Sport 1.4
sorry mate i wasn't being arsey, there isn't much else to say really. I'm afraid it is extremely likely you have broken the speaker set though. Try and connect the remaining crossover and see if it will work if you want. You shouldn't connect two sets of components to one set of speakers though.